part one:sanitization

It was just an ordinary day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing...but...an octoling base was made..."soon I will rule supremely once more!" Said octavio. "I will make sure of it...I have many experiments to run..." Said his most trusted scientist, Octavia. "We'll start with the newest member...dawn." "excellent. Begin immediately if not sooner!" Demanded octavio. A few hours later dawn walked into octavia's office looking confused. "Y-you wanted to see me?" Said dawn in a nervous tone. "Relax recruit. You're not in trouble." Said octavia smugly. "You're just going to make history!" "R-really?" Asked dawn looking really shy. Dawn had recently joined. He had been traumatized in his childhood...his parents were lost to a horrible fire. He was the only survivor. "Why yes dawn. I just need you to hold still." Said octavia as she grabbed a syringe. "U-uh...are you sure this is safe?" Dawn asked nervously. "NOT AT ALL!" Shouted Octavia as she injected dawn with a green liquid. Dawn whimpered. "Ah! Why does it burn..?" Dawn said holding his left eye. Octavia stared in horror...Dawn's entire left eye had been dissolved. "What? Is something on my face?" Asked dawn. And so...it began.