Is he ready for it?

~George POV~

I wake up to the sun shining bright in my face. I stretch my arms and yawn looking down at my handsome boyfriend. I jump a little. I almost forgot he spent the night😏. We didnt do anything😒, but we just cuddle till we fell asleep. He is so comforting. I love him so much. I want to marry him. He's the best person I've ever meet. He's always there for me, he's loyal, kind, and hot. LIEK HOW DO YOU GET ALL OF THAT IN ONE PERSON. But then I lost my train of thought when Louis  sweetly says "morning babe". OML HIS MORNING VOICE IS THE BEST. I blush. "Morning Louis~" I say with a high tone. Louis sits up and kisses my cheek. "Imma be in the shower" he says. Louis walks out the room heading to the shower. I sigh. I don't even know what to do anymore. I really want to propose but maybe he'll say no because I'm not the best or I'm ugly. "DING" I hear my phone ring. It's from Aaron Burr. My bestie weastiy🥺🥺!!

Bald Bestie 👩‍🦲: Did you do it yet?!!?!

George😏: do what-

Bald Bestie 👩‍🦲 : DONT PLAY DUMB.               

George😏 : FINE!! I DIDNT PROPOSE YET. BUT I THINK HE'LL SAY NO!😔NO ONE EVEN WANTS ME😔😔😔.                                    

Bald Bestie👩‍🦲 : BRO I WOULD MARRY YOU! YOUR FUNNY, SWEET, HOT AND LOVEABLE!!                                                                  George😏 : Uh....                                                      

Bald Bestie👩‍🦲 : So he will want to too! Don't take the compliments the wrong way-                    

George😏 : You think so...

Bald Bestie👩‍🦲 : I KNOW SO! NOW GO GET YOUR HUSBAND AND PROPOSE!!

I turn off my phone and place it on the night stand. As soon as I do that Louis walks in looking fine asf!!!!! "Like my new outfit" George cheerfully ask. I respond "YES THAT BLUES YOUR COLOR". "Aww thanks Louis!" He smiles. "Imma go get dressed" I say. "Oaky" he responds. I leave the room.

I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I bend down and look in the bottom cabinet to grabs ring. This is the ring imma propose to him with.

"Okay let's get ready" I say to myself. Soon im all dressed up, hair done, brushed teeth, perfumed up, basically everything.

I walk out the bathroom very swaggly with the ring in my pocket.