chapter 1

ARIANA

      SHOTS, SHOTS, is all I remember from last night. That probably why my head feel like a cement truck rolled over it. Pushing myself up reach my arms in hands out I went searching for my Advil in my nightstand. The only strange thing was I couldn't feel my red wood nightstand next to my bed, I must be tripping. I got up to take a closer look to see this dark skin brother laying in my bed. "Who the fuck are you?” I yelled reaching for my gun that was supposed to be under my pillow. Where the fuck is my gun? Shit! i guess I would have to put these mitts on him if he tries anything. “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I yelled pushing him awake.  I tried to push him off my bed but he was just too heavy like Rick Ross before the peaches.

    He grab my arms pinning them to the head bored. “Fucks wrong with you? This is my crab! You the one need to leave.” He yelled letting g my arms go.

   Looking around I notice this cheap ass apartment could never be my place of residence. It smell like arms and ass. “Fuck you!” I yelled. I wasn’t gone lie I was hella embarrass but this wasn’t the first time I woke up somewhere I didn’t belong.

 “You already sucked me dry last night. Now you want to fuck me too?” He laughed. Picking up my Gucci purse throwing it at me. This nigga must have lost his mind. Before I had time to react he came back with another remark. “Don’t forget your dry ass weave of my floor stink hoe!”

         He done found the right one today.

"Nigga you about to pay fa my Remy. That’ll be $500." I said grabbing for my gun in my purse while looking him dead in the eye. “Bitch you got me fucked up if you think I’m about to pay for your cheap ass dollars store made in the kitchen quick weave." He said getting up walking to his dresser he pulled out a five dollar bill. “Here some cab fare thinks for the blow bitch!’

    "Motherfucker if I don't give me my money right now I will break everything in this bitch starting with that flat screen and this lamp" I said throwing the lamp on the ground causing it to shitter. “You must think am playing your TV next then am gone cut your Wi-Fi cables.” I yelled running toward the tv before he could grab me.

I heard what sound like the front door open causing him to jump out his skin. “Bitch here he yelled giving me everything in his pants pockets. That must have been his bitch.  I walked out the room passed his bitch in stopped at door only to tell her that the weave was reusable.

Once outside I was relieved to see my car everything was in my purse in my gun was under my front seat. Think god I didn’t have to hurt nobody.

--------- school---------

Am Puerto Rican and Dominican so you no I bring the heat. -

            "Don't nobody give a flying fuck about no algebra two! Like when will I ever need this shit?" I said while rolled my eye pulling out my iPhone 6 plus. I don't, and will never give a fuck what a bitch think I have better thing to do then to be typing number in shit. Am good!

  "Ariana you better calm the fuck down before he call your pops." Javon yelled out causing my entire class to bust out laughing. It's know secret my daddy's crazy in the teacher had a habit of calling parents on the low. That coo cause I give the school my cell phone number they can call I a they want like I said am good. "CALL THEN BITCHES I'LL EVEN GIVE U THE NUMBER!" I screamed causing Mr vomen to jump.

"Ariana please sit down." Mr vomen said I looked at his bitch ass like he was stupid "man shut ya bitch ass up you ain't teaching me shit anyway like how the fuck would this help me counting my paper the fuck?" I didn't really give a fuck anymore I had a bed morning am wearing the same clothes I slept in last night, nasty. Today just not my day plus when I get bored I wanna fuck shit up.

Look from jump I ain't never been a "Cat". No pussy and my blood stream. There no in or and between with me. You a bitch or you a bitch you a hoe or you hoe ain't know only on the weekend shit with me. If I fuck with you,  I fuck with you. I only got Loyalty, respect and love for my nigger.  Am from the hood. Born on that government housing. Am not the only child so fuck with me?

I do what the fuck I want. So who the fuck gone stop me. nobody. Bitch am beautiful I ain't got that name for nothing.  "Am a bad bitch"

These streets ain't nothing new to me. I've been knocking hoes out since I was three. The hood can bring you fortune and fame if you play your role correctly. Like all hoods you shoot hoops, shoot niggas, sell drugs , sell pussy, slide down poles, or all of the above niggas gotta choose one and it's very rare that a nigga walk away from my hood with a education that ain't on cleaning gun or sellin dope. My name Ariana, am sure you heard my daddy and my brother or hit man, kingpin who run these city of Miami. Am daddys little girl. I'm Ariana Lopez that dope bitch that was brought up in the motherfucking gutter , The street and my family taught me everything I know. My waist is slim, my ass is fat , and my money is long. So you already know I don't associate with broke niggas. I'm not no gold digger I'm a go getter. Why ball out on my own dime when I can buy out on yours. My father and my brother are very overprotective when it come to Me but they always know they roll. Let me get my quick nut in these niggas can go. Me in my Ace sexy Lexie was well know for making a nigga go broke in a day, in if he was worth it maybe getting a little head game from him then never acknowledge them again like they drop off the face of the earth. To me and Lexie niggas are like bedspreads you can always pull them back when convenient. Bitches they hatein on me cuz I'm conceited. I never seen noting wrong with knowing you sexy when you sexy. On the other hand I always felt some type of way when I met a dog face bitch that act like she was the shit. Clean your mirror bitch.