Slurp Part 1

(If this story gets popular I might write more chapters but only if you all want that :))

The gleaming, glistening floor stared up at the tall, tall, and very exceptionally tall Baka man. His light blonde hair gleamed in the fluorescent light above. Mister Bubqwock stood while abnormal thoughts clouded his mind.

Sloppy Bank is suddenly able to talk to floors because I said so. "What are you looking at?" He yelled at the wooden contraption. The floor simply shrugged because I guess it can do that now. Badonkadonka suddenly realized the awe strucking beauty of the warm maiden below him. He looked down and the glistening wooden floor boards that lay in front of him. The personality and seggzzyness of that thang was comparable to no other.

Backybacky had no other choice: he had to make the next move. The floor flirted with him by continuing to stare at him with a particular gleam in it's boards. Boba then took off his slappy shirt and struck a handsome pose to show off his muscles. The floor was impressed.

The floor then stated, "Nice bod fam. lemmme slurp tat dik til it cuhm." Barbie couldn't help himself any more. His slombaslomba started moving upwards. He knew what he had to do next. Blabla tore his shlampy pants into two clean halves and exposed his dark black undywundies. He then slipped his dark black undywundies off and revealed his beautiful, bright, bald slombaslomba.

The floor smiled because it's magical or something. Bubby grabbed his favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works and got to work in rubbing up the floor's vloozacalacahachahachavavachacaloocha. Black Bwabbie then rubbed some of his favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works onto his thick, throbbing, trachea slombaslomba. He was ready to do the deed.

He began rubbing his voluptuous vulture of a kulture slombaslomba and began rubbing the floor's gleaming brown coochlapoochlahalopalupasoapalapalazonka before poking it with his voluptuous vulture of a kulture slombaslomba. Babablacksheep began his heavy thrusts onto the floor with enthusiasm.

The floor blushed and moaned softly. The floor had never done anything like this with a human, especially a luvvybubbywubby like Bonk. Blambo continued his forceful thumps which are pleasurable in this universe. His throbbing onomatopoeia of a slombaslomba could reach every crevase of the floor's vavapaloochalolaroachapapopulavovula. The Booba's favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works could lemon squeeze any pusspuss.

After a couple minutes, Baby needed to add an extra squirt of his favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works. After adding more of his favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works, he got back to thrusting and busting n shit. 

After several more minutes passed, Blowfloosh was passed his rising action and slowly approaching his climax. The floor agreed; it was ready for the end of this story. The floor's brown glowing vuvuzelachlooplahoopla was dripping in a mix of pusspuss squirtsquirt and Bomb's favorite Belize flavored lotion from Bath and Body Works. It was time for the finale.

Bubbagump and the floor both moaned loudly as they shlomped everywhere. The coom doom sprayed all over the floor and it's vlampazampazazalolapoochasamplelacooch. Boo was a master at pleasuring pusspuss, so he knew he could aid this floor. They both lied down together and fell asleep as the fluorescent lights decided to nope out this shit and turn off. 

We stan that cum dumpster. What a lovely dump truck.