Fox Day

Fox doesn't have a "life day" like most people. He doesn't know when he would be considered to have been "born", the Kaminoans wouldn't have told him if he'd asked anyway. They wouldn't have seen it as necessary information to know. He was a clone, a weapon for the war.

He never had anything to celebrate, and that hurt you, so you decided to make 10/10 his day. Fox day.

You spent the entire week before preparing for Fox day. You shopped for food and a wide variety of supplies to celebrate, not knowing whether to have it more like a party or a date. Leaving it up to the last minute, you finally decided to have a more date type night for him. The night before the day, you made sure everything was ready. You checked the supplies and made sure you had all the ingredients necessary for the meal you were going to prepare. You were barely able to sleep, you were so excited. You couldn't wait to see Fox's reaction.

The next morning, you put on his favorite miniskirt of yours, it was the red of the Corrie guard, and was tight in all the right places. Your shirt was a button up, and you purposefully left one too many undone.

When you walked into the senate building, Thorn and Thire whistled at you, and you playfully waved them off.

"Looking good today, cyar'ika. That all for Fox?"

"Yes, it is. So you better not let him catch you looking, or calling me pet names," you joked back, giving a little swish of your hips just to play. You heard a click of someone's tongue, and shot a look over your shoulder at the two clones. They both just winked at you before turning to go back to the conversation they'd been in before you arrived.

You strode into Fox's office, and he wasn't there. You decided to use it to your advantage. You walked over to his desk and put your legs up, leaning back in his chair. You adjusted your shirt so that he would have a nice view when he walked in, and pulled your skirt up slightly to reveal a bit more of your thighs.

A few minutes later, you looked up and saw him walking in. He didn't seem to notice you as he ripped his helmet off and grumbled. His expression was full of frustration, annoyance, and hate. Likely all due to Palpatine.

"Fox?" You called out, and he froze and looked at you. His eyes trailed your body, his gaze turning dark as he took you in. You knew the pleasantries would likely be hurried through, but you didn't mind. You were here for him, to make his day.

"I've had an awful day, mesh'la," he said, beginning to take his armor off. Your plan had worked-or at least you hoped it did. You swung your legs down, making sure to nearly flash him as you did. He certainly saw, as he let out a small snarl and jerked his plastoid off

"I'm sorry, babe. This was supposed to be your day. We can go back to my place and have a nice relaxing night. How does that sound?" You asked, leaning forward slightly. His eyes moved to your chest and you saw his hand clench into a fist for a second.

"Hmm, don't think I can wait that long," he mumbled, eyes trailing your body again as he stepped towards you, but you didn't quite hear him so you tilted your head, giving him a confused look.

"What was that?" You asked as you stood up and took a step towards him, but he stopped you.

"Said I don't think I can wait that long," he repeated before swiftly grabbing your hips and moving you to sit on his desk. He pushed your skirt up, and groaned deeply as he looked at you.

"No fucking panties? What are you up to?" He snarled through clenched teeth before diving in. You didn't even get a chance to respond before moans were leaving your lips. He ate at you hungrily, throwing your legs over his shoulders and gripping your waist tight. His tongue swirled over your clit before darting into your entrance. He reached as deep as he could, fucking you with the muscle and rubbing his nose against your clit.

"Taste s'good," he mumbled, licking up your cunt before sucking harshly on your clit.

You reached down and pulled his hair, trying to get him closer to you. He groaned into you as you bucked your hips, getting a better angle. Shoving two fingers inside you, he removed his mouth from your cunt and ripped your shirt open.

"Fuck, your tits are so perfect," he said, as you hadn't worn anything under your shirt. He reached forward and rolled a tit between his fingers, pulling a gasp from your lips.

"All for you," you said, and he smirked before latching onto one of your nipples. You moaned as he sucked your nipple and fucked you on his fingers. His desk was surely going to be a mess after this, but he didn't seem to care. He always loved when you made a mess of it. He'd sometimes leave it there for days, the spots giving him reminders of what he'd done, what he'd done to you, where he works.

You felt yourself getting close, and let out a whine to warn him. He pulled away then, depriving you of both his tongue and fingers.

"Fox!" You whined, propping yourself up on your elbows to stare at him. He just smirked at you, shaking his head.

"This is my day, remember mesh'la? We're doing what I want. And I want you to wait for me to cum with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you moaned quickly, hoping he'd go back to touching you.

"Yes, what? " He asked, hand slowly removing his cock from his undersuit and pumping himself ready.

"Yes Commander! " You said, and that satisfied him. With a harsh thrust, he bottomed out in you and groaned as you clenched around his length.

"Kriff, so fucking tight. How are you always this tight?" He said before he set a deadly pace. Reaching a hand down, he pressed you to the desk, not enough pressure to hurt but enough to keep you from arching up. Your legs were thrown up carelessly, barely staying where they were as he pounded into you.

With his spare hand, he reached down and played with your clit, groaning when you clenched around him at the sudden pleasure. He removed the hand holding you down and moved your legs to wrap around his waist. He leaned over and wrapped an arm around your back, lifting you up into him. The new angle hit better, and you cried out again as he kept fucking you. His breaths were getting raspy, and you could tell he was getting close.

" Fuck , your pussy always takes my cock so well. Do you think you've earned a treat? You think you've earned me cumming in you? Filling you up and letting you cum around my cock?"

"Yes Fox yes!" You cried, and he rammed his hips forcefully into you.

"It's commander ," he growled, slamming into you again.

"I'm sorry! Commander, please, let me cum! Cum in me! Please commander! " He snarled again at that, pulling out and flipping you over so he could fuck you from behind. Within moments, you were crying out as you came, walls clenching around him hard. He leaned over and bit your shoulder and you felt him push deep into you, and then his release followed.

He laid on you for a second, his chest pressed to your back, panting as he caught his breath. Then he slowly pulled out, watching your releases follow.

"My day," he mumbled, shoving his fingers in to push back his cum.

"Your day," you agreed, flipping yourself over and staring at him. He was looking at you lovingly now, and he pulled you into his lap as he sat in his chair.

"I think we should go home now, mesh'la. How does that sound?"

"It sounds lovely, Fox," you said. He handed you your top, luckily none of the buttons had popped off, and you slid your skirt down to cover yourself. He walked you out of the senate building, a hand around your waist so his brothers knew you were his, not that they didn't, but he wanted to make sure.

"Got a little something on your leg," Thorn called as you walked passed.

"You should learn how to clean her up better," Thire snickered.

"I'll clean her up just fine when I'm done with her," Fox called, giving you a wink that caused your cheeks to flush.

This was Fox day, and the celebrations had only just started.