Take Good Care of Yourself, My Heroes....

(Alternative ending to Cold as Ice Remix)

Note : This story is inspired by the manga Tokyo Revengers chapter 146-147, where Emma dies and Azura from Fire Emblem Fates dies. And the song above is "Premonition". It was the song where Azura from Fire Emblem Fates died.

The all-out battle between Frostbourne and the Nether Horde in the Far Plains was almost over, with only a few troops from the Nether Horde being allowed to flee the Far Plains.

Frostbourne won the war. Although they mourned the death of several troops, at least the most important members of Frostbourne were still saved.

"Everyone! We have won this battle. I, Grandmaster Frostbourne Ser Patrick, I thank you for your struggle and hard work!"

After Ser Patrick gave his thanks, all the soldiers cheered for the victory of their homeland. Then Ser Patrick stared at Azura who was still flying in the air.

When Azura saw her, she returned the genuine smile that Patrick was used to seeing.

"Azura, I really fulfilled my promise, I managed to protect my people even my close friend Daryll, as well as your sincere smile Azura. Azura...I love you."

Suddenly, an evil laughing voice rang out very loudly. Patrick looked like he recognized the voice. Then a fire magic was cast at the soldiers as well as Patrick and Daryll.

The smoke from the fire made it difficult for Patrick and the others to see. Then Patrick heard a word from the voice he heard.

"Heh, Grandmaster Frostbourne Ser Patrick, do you think it's over?"

Patrick realized that the voice was Naeus' voice. Patrick ordered all the soldiers to stay alert in case of a sudden attack even though their visibility was low due to the smoke generated by the fire.

"Everyone, stay alert! Don't let anyone let your guard down!"

Before long, the fire slowly started to subside on its own, then Patrick heard Naeus' voice again. This time he heard the voice again like a threat.

"Don't get excited just yet, Ser Patrick. I know Frostbourne's weak points.....and even the way to destroy your mentality......"

"Come out, Naeus. Don't be a coward behind this almost gone smoke!"

Daryll shouted with his gun ready to attack.

Suddenly, there was a sound like the sting of lightning being thrown at someone. Then, after the thunderbolt disappeared, there was a sound like someone had fallen from the sky.

Patrick really panicked and as soon as all the smoke cleared, he immediately looked for the source of the sound. Then Daryll said to Patrick in a surprised tone.

"P-P-Patrick, Azura....Azura...."

"What is it..."

Then Daryll raised his index finger slowly in surprise, pointing at Azura who was already lying dying on the ground with her head bleeding.

"Ser Patrick, now watch the person you love so dearly and is also a valuable asset to Frostbourne fade away!"

Then Naeus went through the open portal, and Patrick's vision was filled with anger.

Patrick immediately rushed to Azura, with a feeling that was still unexpected.

"Azura! Please talk to me, I beg you!"

Patrick said to Azura while hiding the worry and tears running down his face.

"P...P...Patrick...."

"Azura, I beg you to hold on. We'll be right back."

Then Patrick immediately took Azura and started racing his horse very fast, hoping that Azura could still be saved.

"Hold on Azura, I will immediately take you to the medical ward, and your injuries will be treated immediately."

Patrick said in a calm voice, to hide his concern.

"Yes Azura, hold on. You are our best friend, you are strong."

Daryll rode his horse a little closer to Patrick and Azura, he wanted to make sure that Azura could still talk.

Before long, on the way back to Frostbourne, Azura began to say a few words to Patrick.

"H-hey..."

"Azura, what's wrong...?"

"If anything happens to me..."

"Azura, calm down. You'll be fine, I know that..."

"All I can say to you is 'Patrick, I love you' and take good care of yourself, my Heroes..."

"A...A...Azura, please don't express your love for me with that expression. I love you very much too."

"And Daryll..."

"Ummm.....huh?"

"Always keep Patrick by your side, and you take good care of yourself too... will you?"

Azura said to Daryll with a smile and tears started streaming down her face. Then Azura looked back at Patrick's face.

"Can I see you smile for me one last time? One more smile before...I go...."

Then Patrick gave Azura a smile, with tears streaming down his face.

"That's right....lovely...."

Then Azura's hand slipped from Patrick's body, Patrick began to be overcome by fear.

"Azura...."

Patrick called her, but there was no answer. Then he turned to Daryll to ask how he felt. Then Patrick stopped his horse, which made the soldiers and airship follow him.

"Daryll...why..... Azura's body.... turned... so cold..."

Patrick asked Daryll with a blank look on his face. Daryll wanted to answer his question, but he knew he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Patrick..... Azura is already..."

Without Daryll to continue, Patrick then said to Daryll.

"I see...... that means..... I broke my promise."

"Patrick, I beg you.... go blaming yourself."

"No Daryll....it was my fault. I can't...forgive myself."

Then Patrick got off his horse, slowly lowering Azura's lifeless body. Then he hugged Azura's smiling body tightly.

"Azura, I'm really..... sorry. Please forgive..... my useless self.....this..."

Shortly after, he mentioned Azura's name while crying and shouting.

"Azura!!!"

Then Daryll and the others dismounted to pay their last respects to the Frostbourne scholar.