CHARACTER INTRODUCTION !

hey guys its your author here again 

please support my account !!! :):

well lets start the introduction:-

well this incident happens between the fight period of mikey and izana. spoilers were given in the description.

well you are the "QUEEN OF WAR AND FIGHT" which izana gave birth to (of course not that birth hahaha) you are stronger than mikey. if you all have watched the recent episode you all might know that mikey had a older brother named as shinchiro. 

so in this introduction i am going to give you a short pastlife view:-

author- well you were an orphan, you lived on roads but one day shinchiro adopted you. and since you were not good with social interactions so he never introduced you to mikey, emma or anybody. but he always told you about mikey emma and everyone.

one day you asked,,

y/n- "onii-chan you took care of me, tell me one thing which you want me to do."

shinchiro- "hmmm...... well all you have to do is eat and sleep"

y/n- he never tells me anything! hmp but today i wont accept defeat!

y/n- "okay but atleast tell me one thing which you always wanted?"

shinchiro- "hmm, about that ...... i have always wanted a guardian for mikey, he is my life"

author- no hate to emma okay ??

y/n- "hmm why?"

shinchiro- "i will tell you after you grow up"

author pov- after kazutora killed shinchiro. when you heard about the news you were really sad. you got depressed.

but one day izana came to you, and promised you that he wont let you feel the loneliness you felt when shinchiro died.

after that he taught you all the illegal, fighting, etc., stuff's.

you got a gang to your self name as "THE MONSTERS"

NOW LETS GO TO THE 'CHARACTER' INTRODUCTION 

Y/N:-

your name- yui nishimiya 

you are the gang leader of a deadly group THE MONSTER

well sorry i cant write more my laptop i getting hanged up