Michael Okpara Students Block Road Umuahia - Due To Demise Of An Associate

According to , the circumstance brought about extreme congestion nearby as the protesting students understudies promised to remain out on the streets until the damaged parts are fixed.

The student recognized as Chidinma Ogbonna, a senior undergrad in the Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management, was allegedly hit by a transporter who failed to keep a grip on his vehicle while arranging a damaged section of the fo...

The student recognized as Chidinma Ogbonna, a senior undergrad in the Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management, was allegedly hit by a transporter who failed to keep a grip on his vehicle while arranging a damaged section of the forsaken roadway. "Numerous students lost their lives in auto crashes in view of the helpless street conditions. Presently we lost a student last year because the national government neglected to fix the street. That's it. We have languished over quite long.

Today; We will remain on this street until it is settled. "The Vice Chancellor, Prof. Maduebibisi Ofo Iwe, in his address to the students depicted the demise of the student last year as unfortunate and asked the college community and the students to rest to safeguard and get back to their real business tasks while sitting expectation for FERMA and the state government to prepare and start work in the city roads.

Ms. Adanma Odefa, the public relations official of the university, reported in an explanation that the Vice Chancellor had welcomed FERMA to an assessment of the flimsy spots, made photograph proof and made an allure letter to FERMA. "The pathetic street conditions have carried vast difficulty to our staff and student body, including the loss of lives of our dear students. The latest excruciating misfortune is the demise of Miss Chidinma Ogbonna, a 500-grade fishery and water resource management student.

The VC carried these documents to FERMA central command in Abuja for additional actual requests. His endeavors were remunerated with an authority license to begin palliative work in the city. "The VC knows about the difficulties of helpless street conditions and has not been inactive. Over the most weeks, the VC has through its SA on Projects, Engr. Richard Onyeaso welcomed the nearby FERMA to assess the awful spots, took pictorial proof and composed a solid allure letter to FERMA. The VC personally carried these proofs to FERMA central command in Abuja for additional requests.

His endeavors were remunerated with an authority license to begin palliative work in the city. The Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene motorway is in a frail state regardless of a few palliative measures by the bureaucratic street support authority FERMA and the public authority of the province of Abia.

Visit Nigeriastack for more trending updates and .