32

Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung's room to pick the boy up as today was the day they were going to school trip to Jeju Island and Jungkook's mother volunteered to drop both the boys at school.Taehyung was very excited for the trip though have already visited the island many time but he still can't get enough of it, its his favourite place.

Jungkook smiled at the thinking how much his tiger would be happy and excited right now, with this he moved his hand to knock on the door but before he could the door was opened by Mrs kim, Taehyung's mother.Jungkook smiled and greeted her 'good morning'

"Good morning,kook" She said, smiling sweetly at the boy

"Is he ready?" Jungkook asked, referring to Taehyung.

"Yes, he is but-" She trailed

"But?" Jungkook asked curiously

"See yourself" She giggled and opened the door little more for Jungkook to come in.

They both entered the room and Jungkook cooed at the sight of his tiger- no cub dozing off while hugging the pillow.

"Tae,wake up don't sleep" Mrs. Kim shook Taehyung softly in order to wake his child up.

"I'm not sleeping.I'm waiting for Jungkookie" Taehyung replied sleepily.

"He's already here.Now get up fast" Mrs. Kim patted her son's cheeks who half opened his eyes and saw Jungkook standing in front of him.

Taehyung pouted and sat on the bed while his mother left the room after telling the boy to comb his hair again which was now messy.He sleepily left the bed and hugged Jungkook which caused the tingels in Jungkook to arise.

"Gumoning~" Taehyung murmured against Jungkook's chest.

"Good morning to you too,tiger" Jungkook smiled and hugged the boy back "By the way why are you sleepy? Didn't you slept last night?" He asked, combing Taehyung's hair with his finger while looking down at the boy lovingly who had his eyes closed.

Taehyung shook his head against Jungkook's chest and spoke "No, I was so excited for today that I couldn't sleep whole night" Taehyung replied and Jungkook knew the boy was probably pouting.

"Aishh !! my excited Tiger" Jungkook chuckled "Let's go, you can sleep in our way all you want."

Taehyung nodded and both the boys made their way outside where Mrs. Jeon was waiting for the boys in the car.Taehyung was clinging to Jungkook whole the time from reaching to car and the whole ride because tiger get cuddly when he's sleepy. UwU

"Tae" Jungkook softly shook Taehyung's shoulder to wake the boy who was sleeping (his head on Jungkook's shoulder).After calling the beauty for 2/3 more times Taehyung squirmed and slowly opened his eyes only to see Jungkook's face dangerously close to him, but he didn't flinched instead he stared at the boy.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook again called Taehyung who hummed in response still not blinking. "We are here."Jungkook said smiling to himself.

"Huh!?" Taehyung frowned not understanding, but made an 'o' face when Jungkook again told him that they are already at school and they need to get out of the car.

Taehyung stepped out from the car, still sleepy, and saw bunch of students chatting, roaming or taking selfies and doing their things.His eyes lit up remembering they were going on school trip.He roamed his eyes until he saw Jimin who was scrolling through his phone.He immediately ran to Mrs.Jeon and hugged her a good bye and thanked her for the ride before running towards his best friend.Both Jungkook and his mother chuckled at the excited boy.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung squealed and embraced his best friend in a bear hug who went a step back from the sudden hug.He hugged the boy back and they started talking, catching up with whatever they have missed.

"I'm not your slave Tae."Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook standing there with his and Taehyung's luggage.Jimin giggled.

"Oh believe me I don't want a slave like you" Taehyung retorted his hands on hips and his face close to Jungkook.

Jungkook bent down to reach at Taehyung's level as the boy was slightly small from him "Wae? Am I too handsome to be a slave?" Jungkook said, a smirk on his face.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook back and cleared his throat before speaking "Ani, too ugly to be a slave"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kim" Jungkook teased

"Fuck you Jeon"

"No you can't but surely I can." Jungkook teased and Taehyung's cheeks turned crimson red.

"Hey!!!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook started laughing while uttering  "y-your....your face is red." Jimin giggling quietly,enjoying the usual interaction between his two dork friends.

They stopped laughing when Jimin's phone rang Jimin excused himself and went a little far away as it was Yoongi who called him.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes widen when he remembered something. He checked his pocket but he couldn't find it.

"What happen?" Taehyung asked,but still mad at Jungkook for teasing him.

"I think I left my phone in the car.Give me your phone please I need to call her I can't live without my phone even for single sec." Jungkook whined

"But you're still breathing" Taehyung replied

"Tae please, pretty please" Jungkook begged and Taehyung gave his phone saying "you owe me this" Jungkook called his mother who luckily noticed the phone in the backseat when it kept ringing and was on the way back to school to return it.

"Taehyung you coming?" Jimin asked his friend as he and Yoongi was about to go in the bus.

"Not now...Jungkook took my phone to call her mother because he left his phone in the car" Taehyung replied

"Ok then we're going now" And the couple left leaving Taehyung alone.

Taehyung turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder but didn't saw anyone when he turned.

"Annyeong" Taehyung got startled when he heard a high pitched and an excited voice.

"You scared me" Taehyung screeched placing his hand on his chest to calm himself down.

"Jinjja (really)? Sorry" The unknown boy uttered.

"Btw I'm Jung Hoseok, from Grade 3 class 6" The boy warmly smiled and Taehyung immediately getting the positive vibes from that 'hoseok' guy.

"Well who doesn't knows the great Jung Hoseok aka social butterfly of our school" Taehyung giggled "well, I'm Kim Taehyung from Grade 3 class 1"

"Oh wow good to know we are in same grade." That hoseok guy said.

"How come you're here?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"I saw you were standing alone and being the social butterfly and sunshine of our school  I decided to fly here to give you some of my positivenes"

"Aww thank you for that" Taehyung giggled

They talked for a while when Taehyung noticed Jungkook coming back.Jungkook curiously looked over Hoseok thinking what was he doing here, maybe hitting on Taehyung? but before he could ask Taehyung spoke

"Jungkookie~ See I made a new friend"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Hoseok asked curiously

"Aniyo0oO He's my friend" Taehyung replied

"Oh...well everyone talked about you two being boyfriends that's why I asked" Hoseok stated, chuckling.

"Anyways Jungkook I'm going to sit with Hobi...bye" Taehyung left with Hobi, of course after taking his phone back from Jungkook.

And leaving a sulking and a jealous Jungkook behind.