First day

Pov Shoto

I got in by recommandations. My name? Shoto Todoroki. Not so hard to find. My hair are half white half red. I have a scar on the left side of my face.  My dad is the sherif of this town. He wants me to be a deputy that is why I am here sitting in the police academy. 

Next to me there's an overgrown cinamon roll. He looks cute. In front of him there's an angry pomeranian.

But I dont want to be a deputy. I want to be a singer. My sister Fuyumi and my brothers Natsuo and Touya want me in their band as a male lead singer.

Today is our first day in the academy. The only thing I want to do right now is to run away and skip today.

My father Enji dont accept my homosexuality. This is why he enrolled me in here. But that's a mistake from him. Seven sexy men are sitting around me. I put my note book on my desk and start making doodles in it.

The teacher arrives. WITH A SLEEPING BAG!?!?!? Well, thats weird.

The teacher: Hello, my name is Shota Aizawa. 36 years old. I am gay. Now your turns. Present say your names and sexuality, also tell us why you are here and if it was by choice. I'll take a nap.

Well that was weird.

A blue haired guy who makes a weird chopping hand gesture: My name is Iida Tenya. 19 years old. I am heterosexual.

All the class: Hello Iida.

A spiky haired dude: The name's Eijirou Kirishima I'm 20 years old and bisexual, polyamorous.

The rest of the class present themselves it is just me and the green haired cinamon roll.

The green haired boy: M-my nam-me is I-izuku M-midoriya. 19 years old and I am gay.

He is sooooo cuute and that fothermuking stutter!!!

Me: My name is Shoto Todoroki. I am 20 years old. I am gay and single.