Am I in love?

Maaran was sitting before Sarath.Sarath smiled and told,"Onnum bayapada vendam.Oru chinna operation iruku.It is 4 am now.Oru 6 maniku operation start panidrom.Romba serious lam illa.Seekirame seri aaiduvaaru".Maaran let out the breath which hold for long time.He thanked the doctor and started leaving.

His mind was revolving around Sakthi.What will she do if she get to know he is maaran?Will she get angry if she know Arya met accident?Who is she to Arya?All the question revolving around.His mind asked him,"Nee enda worry panra.Ava yaaravo irunthutu pora?".His heart replied,"Onnala ava pona thanga mudiyathu apdi thana.Ithuku enna artham".The word love only his both and mind told."Am I in love with her?",he was still puzzled.He thought to do whatever his heart said.

He then moved to Sakthi and Pugazh.He asked them,"Neenga kelambunga.Naan vanthuruven morning lam".Sakthi looked at him and asked,"Ungaluku therincha patient ah?".He nodded no.He looked tensed.So she didn't ask any other question.Both pugazh and Sakthi went back to home.

He touched his pocket to find a phone. It was Arya's phone which the nurse handovered him.He switched on the phone. It was little cracked due to the accident. The phone gets on showing Sakthi in wallpaper. He carassed it.Then he went to gallery to find his photo with pugazh and his mother.Maaran saved his number in arya's mobile and sent few photos of sakthi,arya,pugazh.And then deleted his number. He sent those photos to Rakshan.

Rakshan asked him,"Ethuku Maara ithulam anupiruke".Maaran said,"I need their information Raksha.Quick.Unaku therinja informer ta kelu".Rakshan nodded and went somewhere...

To be continued...
With love,💜💜
Nithya❤️❤️

A short chapter 👀Sorry.Will update a big one soon.Plz vote and comment makkaley🥺