Chapter one

Olivia-Mae
Olivia rushed around her messy room trying to get ready for school,while blasting out Nick Minaj anaconda.After dancing around in her lace pants and matching bra,Tiana bursted in crying her eyes out,Olivia rolled her eyes and asked "this is about Paul isn't it?" Tiana started to giggle a bit,so as Olivia tried to make Tiana laugh and try and forget about Paul.

*There was a knock at the door*
"Olivia hurry up you're going to be late,it's you're first day back!" As my mother shouted opening my door.
"Mum just get out haven't you heard of personal space like seriously"
"Just shut up about personal space who gave birth to you just get ready".
*she slammed the door in anger*
"You know you shouldn't be so rude to you're mum she's just saying you're going to be late and anyways you need to hurry up as we are really going to be late"
"Oh just shut up T" as she pulled up her tight jeans over her bum and slipped her Chanel crop top on and chestnut uggs.

Olivia and Tiana arrived at school,I felt someone pull on my hair I swear I was going to swing for a bitch,I turned around and James started to laugh (James was me and T's boy bestfriend)
"Yoo fatties" James said while giving Me and T hugs and a big kiss
"Yuck" I said while wiping his spit off my cheek.
"What's up with you moody" as James addressed Tiana.
"Just F off James you're just so annoying sometimes" Tiana said storming off to next lesson.
"Who's got her nickers in a twist wtf? Come let's go lesson Cba to run after her" James said looking pissed off
We started to walk to lesson talking about what's happened with T and why she's so moody and upset
*The bell rings*

It was the end of the week and on Fridays we always chilled at James house, but all week after the little incident with James and Tiana we haven't really been talking or seeing Tiana anywhere I felt kinda bad as she was my bestie and I have just be with James and the squad and she's just been upset for most of the week,so I tried to call her once I got to James house with Mel,Cammie and Jake but she wasn't picking up I was really getting worried at this point,so once I finished the movie night at James I went round hers because she only lived like two roads down from James but it seemed really weird,i knocked on the door and rang the bell but no one answered I rang it again and Shannon answered it (Tiana's mum) she had a really surprised and awkward look on her face as if something bad had happened to T? So I asked if I could come up and talk to her and she just looked at me I was wondering have I done something? But then after about 5 minutes she let go up to T's room.I knocked on the door and she screamed "just go away,I don't want to talk to anybody"
"Oi babes it's me what's wrong can I come in?"
"I really don't give a fuck you don't even care about me anyways your meant to be my bestie, my other half and all that bull but yet all week you haven't spoken to me" she said diving in her wet pillow full of tears.I ran over to her bed and started to try and comfort her but she wasn't having it.She got up and ran up to her on suit bathroom and locked the door,i tried to go after her but she was to quick I waited 2hours and a half for her to come out the finally she stepped out the bath room.

"Why are you even my best friend?" She asked while blowing her wet nose,she always went red when she cried for long but this time she looked like a bright tomato.

"Why are you asking me such stupid questions like this you know why we are bestie" I said looking puzzled

"I don't get it like when ever I just try and confront you about Paul you just laugh and roll you're eyes like my two year relationship was stupid or something? Like your meant to me like my sister but all you do is talk to James or whatever and never ask how I'm doing like what's the point of us even being friends?!" She said with her face screwed up

"Why would you say that you're always talking about Paul like he doesn't matter to you like what's you're problem?if you didn't want to be friends you should of just said like you're acting like such a BIG BITCH.!" I shouted while I ran out of her house and threw the door,Shannon tried stop me while I was going out the door but I was so mad I didn't want to talk to anyone.