EPISODE ONE: PART 1

Marcus walks into the house angrily; just then Tomi his wife walks in hurriedly.

"Dear, you must tell me why you abandoned me at my friend's shop and zoomed off without informing me?" Tomi queried.

"Oh! You call that abandon right?" Well, I call it wisdom!" Marcus yelled. 

"Daddy wa, you are shouting... you should always try to calm down," Tomi said soothingly. 

"You lack manners!" 

"Egbami! I am confused...what have I done wrong?" Tomi asked.

"When we were leaving home this morning, we never spoke about you visiting your friend in her shop." 

"So... it's because of this small issue, that's why you are now flexing your muscles," Tomi asked looking so surprised.

"I have not landed o." Marcus hits back.

"Oh! Safe landing, Olowo Ori mi," Tomi said mockingly.

"Have I not warned you not to speak Yoruba whenever we are discussing; you know I don't understand your language." Marcus queried giving a displeasing look. 

"It is well o. Okay, sir! I have heard you, sir! Please I am waiting for you to land so I can take off." Tomi replied in a mocking tone.

"You and your friend spent good thirty minutes talking about how handsome Anthony Joshua looks. The most painful part was when she told you to pick between me and Anthony Joshua. You picked him!" Marcus said. 

Tomi couldn't control herself; she burst out laughing. This made Marcus very angry.

"Marcus! You mean that's why you left me there? You are a very jealous man sweetie, that's too bad for a man of your age and size" Tomi teased. 

"My friend come off it. If God can be jealous, what's stops me from being jealous?" Marcus asked angrily. 

"Let's even forget about being jealous or not. it is very bad for you to say another man is finer than your husband. To the extent of you calling him your crush! Haba! I was seriously pained o." He added. 

"Those were just mere words now. Marcus, why are you thinking this way? Let's be honest here. Is he not finer than you? So, you want me to tell lies right? No o! I can't... heaven is my goal and I will always speak the truth." Tomi replied unremorsefully. 

"Oh! What a wise woman you are. You want to make Heaven at the expense of your marriage right. If you can't listen to corrections and make me happy. Can you even listen to God's instructions?" 

"Please Mr. Man!! Don't even bring God into this matter! You have started your trouble again," Tomi yelled. 

"No one is making trouble with you. For example, whenever we have singles and married meetings in church and I'm being asked who the finest lady in the church is. I've always picked you," Marcus said. 

"Enh! Am I not the finest lady in the church?" Tomi asked.

"My dear. Don't be fooled. You are not even as pretty and sexy as sister Dara. Oh! That lady is divinely sexy!!" Marcus said passionately. 

"Ha! Brother Marcussiiiii!! Church worker!! Mr. Sexy divine!! You are a flirt. Onisina ni e. No wonder! I noticed you love to sit at the back. So, you have been analyzing sister Dara's body all this while." She cried out. 

"My dear it is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in His sight," he replied. 

"So, I am not sexy enough, right? Ha! Holy ghost fire will consume that sister for me... She wants to scatter my home.... Pastor John must hear this before it is too late." 

"Nobody is scattering your home... so, you see how painful it is. Now, you understand my point. Just apologize and let's settle this issue... " Marcus said calmly. 

"Apologize! After breaking my heart with your words. don't even compare yours with mine o. Your own is a very serious issue. So, it is you who should be apologizing," she barked. 

"I can see you are seriously hungry. That's why you are not thinking straight! I am not going to say a word to you in this house until you apologize! Excuse me!!" Marcus thundered as he walks out on her.

"Marcus!! Marcus!!! Ha! Mogbe!! Sister Dara has used her body to scatter my husband's destiny!! My God are you looking at me!! Oh, Lord! Bring back our Marcus!!!!!" Tomi cried out as she picks her bag and leaves for her room. 

Photo Credit: dreamstime.com