Forevermore

Today is my sister's birthday and her board exam result, now we are at her room, staring at her computer with our family to know if she passed on her board exam or not. Jennie scroll the mouse down to find her name, and she did, she passed her board exam and we are so proud of her. She was taking law and she is studying from the law school. It is worth it to study law for 4 years huh? She is finally a licensed lawyer! Looks like the youngest and favorite child became a lawyer.

"My sister passed the board exam! Yes! Yes!" I yelled and went outside to tell our neighbors that she passed on her board exam.

Our subdivision are full of famous artist or actors and we just moved in two years ago, Lee Jongsuk who is my neighbor went outside to congratulate my sister, with his parents and girlfriend. Look how proud my family, Jennie's friends, relatives, her girlfriend Lisa, neighbors and I are.

"Congratulations Jennie!" Lee Jongsuk my neighbor and the famous actor said, "Since it is your birthday mind us to get inside and celebrate with you guys? I'll call our other friends Jisoo since they also work on our sajangnim's company."

"Sure! Thanks oppa!"

He smiled and nodded.

Then he began to pick up his phone in his pocket to call our friends from YG entertainment and to our other friends too, from different company. Especially the big three companies, the SMTown, BigHit and JYPE.

"They said they are coming Jisoo, let's have fun now!" He headed inside together with his family and girlfriend, carrying some snacks and drinks for us to eat and to drink.

"Jisoo unnie?"

"Yes, Jennie?"

"Can you sing for me? For my birthday later? I want everyone to hear you singing, I promised my friends to hear you singing, I want to prove them that they are wrong, they thought I was joking, Unnie."

My face turned blank when I looked at her, I chuckled. "I will Jennie, what are their names?"

"Rosé, Joy, Irene and Wendy."

I know them.

I heard they are the popular girls of the campus from Jennie's university. They usually hang out with my sister and my sister keeps on showing off that I'm her sister which is I find it cute.

Speaking of them, they are here. They make a way by breaking the crowd and the crowds are now staring at them, neither I. The tall girl beside of the two girls is wearing her Yves Saint Laurent clothes with a blazer on her shoulders, and a black heels. All she was wearing was all black. Looks like she is a player, but maybe not, just on her style I guess. And she is like going to a funeral, I'm kidding. Oh wait I saw my album on her hand!

"Oh there you are Rosé, Joy, Irene and Wendy!"

I heard my sister's voice calling them to get inside of our house for them to enter our huge gate. An angelic girl with her shimmering eyes caught my attention. She has a chipmunk cheeks and a very a good-looking girl.

"Is that your sister Jennie unnie?" She smiled.

"Yes she is my sister. The one I keep on saying that she is a famous singer and an actress."