Chapter one

The freezing cold air
nipped at my furr as I run through wite the snow. I was already freezing and running from snow wasn't helping at all.

My main focus was to get to the kingdom pack borders in time for the meeting and not be the lost who wandered in at the last second.

My mother had
trusted me in one mission permission was that I had to come back safe after the meeting. The kingdom sent word out everywhere shifter and the United States that there was to be a pack meeting of all 10 packs, and every wolf who could make it would attend, roads included.

My whole family
would be attending if it wasn't for everything you don't have to happen in the last two months. My mother had fallen ill after giving birth to my baby sister Rey just three weeks ago her second chance mate Conner went to find a cure and my 15 year old stepsister jessie stayed to help mom so as it were, I set off alone.

It has been a long
two weeks before I finally smelled packed borders not far from here. My wolf shouted in my mind to keep going but I felt suddenly tired and cold Oh happy going nonstop and hopes that I could come back soon but I had exhausted myself and I felt my paws began to give out.

After second of all
doing with Winter my wolf We're going that we would find cave and sleep there for the night and then continue the it's costume the Johnny in the morning.

After a while of shuffling
Thought the brush I found a rockery cave dug deep into the earth. I dropped on the floor and began to shift.

The shift was
Long and painful as I hadn't shifted since leaving. Mom had insisted that I be on guard at all times. My spine straightend andmy featurs became mine again. My wite bangs fell messaly on my face and my fingers snaped into place.

After my shift was compleat i fell on my knees and pulled of my bookbag that was hanging frome my nech and began to find cloths.