Chapter One

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE ACTUAL CHAPTER
Hi, I, your dear author of this book, have sad news. I won't be able to update alot and the book will probably have A LOT of grammar and spelling errors so please bear with me.

Also idk if I should have multiple endings, like each with a character, or just one and it what ever
Thank you

No one's pov
"Y/n!" Called her bestfriend trying to get to the girl who is just listening to music and eating her ramen peacefully. Sighing she sat in front of her "friend" and wiped out a bag.

A f/c (favorite color) bag.

Getting the h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) girl's attention fast. Her "friend", Aluka, sighed sadly at how fast her friend's attention moved.
'Why can't she focus like this in her classes? Especially math. God she'd be the smartest person on the planet if she tried.' Aluka thought to her self.

(This is what Aluka looks like btw, if it doesn't load its Yang from RWBY)Y/n povI could smell my favorite store's faint scent coming from the bag smiling slightly in my head as I knew that manga or an anime figure was in there

Y/n pov
I could smell my favorite store's faint scent coming from the bag smiling slightly in my head as I knew that manga or an anime figure was in there. I was thinking of all the different animes it could be.
'Knowing Aluka, its my hero academia.' I thought to myself peacefully.

She sighed and handed me the bag and I gave her a confused look.

"Really Y/n, you can't remember your own birthday? This is like what the fifth time in a row." Aluka, disappointed, glared into my soul. Still eating my ramen, I smiled at her which I thought would help lighten the mood but it didn't.

We were sitting in a comfortable silence for a minute. The only sounds you could hear was the birds. Then there was a loving sigh that from from Aluka. Which could mean only, my bestie is here! Aluka only started being nice to me and calls me her "friend" because of Davis. He, in simple terms, is my best friend and we are so close that people think we dating but we ain't. Aluka, who has a huge crush on him and according to her there's a girl in his life he already likes and so he rejected her, though idk who she is or why he likes her. But that's not what's important, what is important is that my reason of having a kind gifting Aluka around is here.

"Y/n!!" He yelled to me with a smile. While was running towards me, I guess he noticed Aluka was there a frowned for a second.

(This is what Davis looks like btw ❤if the image isn't loading, he looks like Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom)

I ignored it, and smiled at.

"Davis, I saved you a spot next to me." Aluka told him when he got to us. When she said it though he had a vibe, a fuck off vibe. I, of course, cringed at the fact my ship isn't sailing. I looked to my right went to the cliff and sat down where my feet were hanging off. Grabbing my phone sand turned up the volume as they proceeded to argue over God knows what listening to my music.
(The song at the top) Once tge arguing stopped I pulsed my music and looked to see Davis was gone. Aluka was pissed off, I don't know what about though.

I grabbed the bag after placing my phone in my pocket. Inside was a cute chibi Aizawa plush, and he was in his little sleeping bag.

(The plush)

(The plush)

"THIS IS SO CUTE! ALUKA, THANK YOU!!" I practically squealed with joy. Yes I simp for Aizawa, and nobody shall ever stop me, EVER! I was too absorbed in the cuteness of the plush that I didn't realize Aluka had pushed me off the edge.

Aluka's pov
Y/n this, Y/n that. That's all he ever talks about, she's the one he likes.

She has and will apparently only will be the one.

It
Pisses
Me
Off
So
Much

She doesn't even like him back, but thanks to her I'll be come his type soon enough.

I don't need her anymore.

No one's pov
Davis saw everything and he ran right to Y/n and jumped to be with her. Both plumped towards the bottom. Davis was able to grab ahold of Y/n and pull her close to him and put her body on top of his chest waiting for impact. Which soon came.

Y/n pov
Weird I'm not hurt bit I was falling off of a cliff. I got up I still had my phone in my pocket and the chibi Aizawa in my hand. I looked down at Davis, weird he too was unharmed, but out cold. I could his chest slowly rising and falling. Tiredness soon taking over cuddled up Davis and passed out. I didn't even brother to question how we ended up in a cave.