Chapter 1

School
Alexandra's POV
•Ring•
I rushed to history as fast as I could without getting noticed.The door slammed in my face ,ugh,I hate people.I opened it and walked to my seat in the back of the room and sat down when I looked up everyone was staring at me.
Why?
"Yes" i yelled as they all laughed.What was it my hair was fine, I had clean clothes on, and well I had all my stuff. But then someone passed me a note it said...

"Someone Put A Note On Your Locker"

Wow really all that for a note wait what does it say I wonder. I jumped up
"Mrs.Anderson may I use that bathroom?" I asked
"Sure Alex"she chirped
I walked to the door opened it and ran to my locker.As I approached it I saw the white paper with black writing that spelled:
"Meet me at the docks tonight"
Who?Why?What! Who would know where my locker is and would want to meet at the docks? Wait oh I know, Jacob he loves the water and he's one of my best friends.But why would he want to see me and what for ,well that all will be answered tonight.
•Ring•
Shoot I was here for 13 minutes.I ran back to class and grabbed my books thankfully she didn't see me then I left. At home I changed out of my school uniform and put on my black shirt then,I tied my red flannel shirt around my waist,grabbed my ripped jeans and combat boots and headed for the docks.
No ones here wow am I late or early I turned to look at the setting sun, nope just on time but where is h-
"Ello there lov' how are you" said a strange boy that came walking out from behind a crate.
"Who are you" I cried
"The names Peter,Peter Pan" he explained
"What do you want with me"I asked
"It's what I want for you lov' come with me"he offered putting his hands out,i took it and an evil smirk appeared on his face.
What did I do!
The next thing I saw was us jumping into the water.