Coffee Kisses (Davekat oneshot)

Karkat woke up to the annoying alarm of his roommate's phone going off. He rubbed his eyes and walked into the other room "TURN THAT FUCKIN ALARM OFF" Karkat said in his normal pissy tone. The alarm soon turned off not because his roommate turned it off because it was past the time it was set for, no his roommate was still asleep. "LAZY ASS" Karkat said under his breathe, he walked out of the room to the kitchen. He began heating a pot of coffee to try and wake himself up since he pulled an all nighter again. Karkat sat on the couch waiting for the coffee to heat up, he picked up the picture that sat on the end table it was a picture of him and Dave when they were in middle school at the end of the year. Lost I thought Karkat didn't notice that his once sleeping roommate was now awake, he silently walked over to the couch right behind Karkat. He lightly rapped his arms around Karkat's shoulders, Karkat jumped a little but looked behind him at his roommate to see a set of black shades looking down at him. Karkat began blushing when he saw him, Dave grinned and lightly kissed Karkat on the forehead. Karkat continued blushing, Dave let go of him and joined him on the couch and looked at the picture.

"Oh your looking at this picture" Dave said looking at Karkat who was back to looking at the picture. "YES IS THERE A FUCKIN RULE AGENST ME LOOKING AT IT" Karkat said back, Dave just grinned and kissed his check making Karkat blush more. Dave rested his head on Karkat's shoulder grinning, Karkat looked at him, then he set the picture back down to we're it belonged and then faced Dave. Dave grinned looking at Karkat who's attention he now had, but his grin faded when he noticed that Karkat was frowning.

"What's wrong babe" Dave asked, Karkat was silent but then said "I....UM...FELL AS IF ARE RELATIONSHIP IS UH.....FADING LIKE THERE IS NO SPARK LEFT" Karkat said silently. Dave was a little surprised when Karkat said that "what do you mean?" Dave was still a little confused why Karkat would say that. "WELL WE HAVEN'T BEEN SPENDING AS MUCH TIME TOGE....." Karkat was cut off by Dave's lips on his. Karkat kissed him back until Dave pulled back, "I'm sorry babe I've been busy with work, you should have said something I would have spent more time with you" Dave said grinning. Karkat was blushing out of control he had a slight smile on his face "I LOVE YOU STRIDER" he said. Dave grinned "I love you too babe," he began leaning in for another kiss, but the trimmer on the coffee went off. They both were a little disappointed but for the rest of that day they sat snugged up on the couch drinking coffee and watching rom coms.