Raunchy resort

Spencer and Alex were a YouTube couple who went by 'spandex' they were very successful but this joined YouTube channel made their relationship very public and this was a problem for their relationship and spelled the end in early January 2019 but in this time they realised they had to make it work and a year later they went to an adult only resort to try and reignite the spark.

Spencer's pov
Me and Alex had just started going out again and we went two an adult only resort. We didn't do much research into this resort it was a spur of the moment thing. We got there and unpacked and went out. It was a normal first day, we went to the pool and chilled and the day flew by we went back to the room to get ready for dinner. This is when Alex brought out a vibrator and gave me the controller. She said ' I want you to tease me during dinner I will put this up my pussy and I want you do keep upping it during dinner until I am dripping'
This came as a shock to me as we hadn't had sex yet since we got back together but I was obviously happy to oblige.
We went to dinner and I was nervous to use it but I put it at a really low tempo to start and Alex started to bite her lip, It wasn't enough to make her moan just yet but for now it will do.
We carry on eating and I up it. Alex let's out a soft moan of excitement I look down under the table and she has her legs wide open she had panties on but I could still see the bullet vibrator in her pussy. This gets me hard. I decide to go to the middle setting of the vibrator and she moans loudly, the whole restaurant hears her but she doesn't even care she whispers to me 'my pussy is wet we will continue this later' she gives me a wink and we leave the table after she has removed the Vibrator from her pussy.

We walk around the resort as I said we really haven't done any research on this resort so we explore it. We hear loud music so we go and check up on what it is. It's about 10pm so all we expect is a party. We get over to it and what we see shocks us. It is a big stage with big speakers and a crowd of people but on the stage there is a massive circular red bed and on it there is a man and a women having sex and really going at it aswell there is handcuffs restraining the girls hands and feet and the man is really pounding her pussy. They finish to a round of applause from the audience of about 100 and we couldn't but say together 'we could do better' we both laugh it off and we get ready to leave but we are stopped when a guy gets onto a microphone and asks for the next volunteers to get on stage. Well we don't need asking twice I give Alex a look and she gives one back this is All we needed. As I have said we haven't had sex in over a year and we certainly didn't expect to like this. We get onto the stage and I start to kiss Alex and passionately aswell it was like no one was watching us. I slowly take off Alex's dress and of course she was fully naked as she always Is I worship every bit of her body from her beautiful face to sexy lip to perky boobs to toned abs to tight and now wet pussy to her stunning feet. I adored this women but I was about to fuck her so hard she would think I hated her just like old times. I open her legs and lightly caress her pussy I say to her 'wow you did really get wet didn't you' I open her legs wide and start to lick her pussy I start of light but quickly pick up the the pace as I like her clit I put a finger in and start fingering her pussy. She moans so loud 'finger me faster' she pleads loudly I stick another finger in and pick up the pace. I take the handcuffs and tie up her ankles and hands. I take down my pants and I put my cock inside her wet pussy I trust in and out and each time another moan from Alex she was at my mercy and she was loving every minute of it. I was getting close to cumming so I untie her and sit her up. I put my cock in her tits and she titty fucks me until I am really close she stops this and gets on her knees with her mouth open begging for my cum in her mouth I happily oblige and cum in her mouth she swallows it and says ' same time tomorrow'