Little Tease For The Story To Begin ~ ♡

You knew it. She probably knew it too. There was just no possible way you wouldn't of develop stronger feelings for each other. For Heaven's sake, this whole little game of yours was utterly twisted! You hated it, but you loved it at the same time. You just couldn't help but loving it all, the thrill, the shared secret, the intense nights and balmy dawns, all tangled up, silky sheets tickling both your skins; the goodbye's. Or at least you used to love it. You used to love when the no strings attached was only just that, when your mind and soul were clear enough to comprehend what could and could never be. Not like now, no. When your distressed self would lay in bed all night long cudgelling you brain out thinking about just how naive you have been for hoping, along all kind of ways to get yourself out of these circumstances, without ending up even more wounded than you already were.
But how were you supposed not to lose your head over her, if the woman you were sharing said unusual yet strong bond with, was none other than the Helena Bonham-Carter? How, when the petite was the very one to often scream your name at the top of her lungs, but also get you to fall asleep in her arms afterwards. 
You hated yourself for having unconsciously replaced those feelings for these, because even if you knew what you had couldn't and, most importantly, wouldn't last forever, you felt like you were screwing it up a little more every time you'd meet.
"So.. are you coming over tonight, darling?" She asked, nonchalant voice through the phone.
"I don't know Hellie..." You hesitantly murmured.
"What's wrong, you? Have I done something?" She sounded worried, which made you feel even guiltier. The power she had over you was unbelievable.
"Wouldn't you like to, perhaps, have some fun with Auntie Hellie?..."
There she was; trying to tempt you into something of the sort, as usual. Teasing, enticing you, then playing completely innocent. Proving, once again, it all was her way, her game and pretty much her rules. And there you were, not in the slightest able to say no to her, to absolutely anyone but her.
"Okay, yeah. See you, Hels"
"See you tonight, love. Be safe, please."
Sigh.
This was certainly going to be a hell of an afternoon.

A/n: Hello my darlings!🖤 Hope you all are doing fantastic. I just wanted to give you a little bit of a heads up. This humble chapter right here, is a tease for what I truly hope to be a great story. I have the whole idea in my head, now I just need to quickly wave my wand and it's supposed to get all done!!
And for the Auntie Hellie nickname (Oh my god..) I saw a couple of Helenaists talking about it on Instagram, and so I thought why not trying it out? If you have any recommendations of course, just let me know either through Dm's or in the comments<3