Rose Tyler...

Random 10/Rose bit in the TARDIS

Rose looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and both my hearts melted.

"Doctor? You payin' attention to flyin' the TARDIS?" she asked.

"I've set it to random. We'll end up anywhere in the universe," I answered, sitting on the chair, putting my legs up on the TARDIS console.

"I love when we do that. Element of surprise," said Rose. Little did she know that I loved just being with her more than travelling the universe, and a few hundred years ago I never dreamed I'd think anything that preposterous.

My Rose Tyler. I never thought I'd fall for a human, but the way she carries herself. So confident. Proud. Proud of the life she's led since she realised she's smarter than she thought. No more being the daft blond girl; now Rose Tyler is the girl who defeated the daleks. And she's mine. My best friend, the girl I'd spend the rest of my life with, if only that were possible...

Rose's point of view

Look at him, just sitting there. Pinstripes don't usually go well on other blokes, but on him it's quite attractive. That man. What am I gonna do with him? I plan on spending the rest of my life with the Doctor, but he doesn't seem so sure of it. What could go wrong? He'll protect me. I'm not in any danger when my Doctor is present. How many girls get to say that? I'm so lucky. He's so perfect. Hair that defies gravity, for one, he's also got compassion that could encompass the entire universe, and kindness. So much kindness and mercy... I love him. I love the Doctor.

The Doctor's point of view

I remember it very clearly, that day. The day I realised I wasn't gonna let anything take Rose away from me. New Earth. The hospital with cat nurses. Lady Cassandra had possessed Rose. I knew right away, of course. There's no way Rose would've been so inconsiderate towards those poor humans. And that kiss. This body's first. Even though it really was Cassandra, Rose's lips were pressed up against mine, her hands were in my hair, and I loved it. If only it had been Rose initiating that kiss instead of Cassandra. There was no way I was gonna let "The Last Human" take over my Rose's body without repercussions. I will probably never admit this to her, but I love her. I love Rose Tyler.