Prologue.

Honestly, life right now for me wasn't a page turner. I didn't want to see what was going to happen next. I didn't want to know what would happen. I wanted to write my own story and re-write the previous pages to my life.
Get rid of my foolish mistakes and not have to suffer the consequences in which followed. I wanted a clean sheet where I was in charge completely.
I know I kind of already am in charge of my own decision making but I wanted to know the outcome of those decisions to which I made because previously they seemed to always fall into the wrong category to what I wanted.

Life tangles with other people's lives, at some point your story and someone else's will have the exact same chapter. Yours in your point of view and theirs, well in theirs.
You can't change what they want and they can't change what you want as much you want to and long for that change, it's never going to come.

I guess what I'm saying is life is a book full of your memories, your dreams and wishes, but you're not your own author. Quite frankly I'm not to sure who is, but alls that I know is the moments that have past me I'm not happy with. I'm not angry or upset over them I just would have liked some chapters to be longer than others and the persons who's chapter interfered with mine stay as a character in my book for more time. I wanted them to be a main character in my book, not to be written out. But this is reality and in reality things never work out like that. Instead I was left with a chapter with very little in it. Full of lies, tears, laughs and smiles. Things that I hadn't experienced in such a long time. You may think that's weird, a seventeen year old girl who hasn't experience these things in a long time, I had experienced them but they were meaningless. These lies and tears broke me. The smiles and laughs were the ones were your cheeks turn your pale, ice face into something warm and pink that when I saw reminded me of spring.

And he was Oliver.