by: elena desilva

(willams arrived at the hospital, when he got there the nurse's did not let him in)

Willams decided to call Marinela's father to tell him that he had arrived at the hospital but the nurse's does not want to let him in to the ward that Marinela Is in,.

(Marinela's father told the nurse's to let him in)

Williams got there and saw Marinela,.

A few minutes later Williams receives a call from a girl that he claims that it's he's childhood friend,

( Or is it: Marinela's father said in he's head)

Willams told Marinela's parents that he is gonna go outside for a bit

Marinela's father realised that something is wired about willams, so he decided to follow him without Williams noticing. Willams went to the parking lot to meet up with some girl, that girl was the same girl that called Williams a few minutes ago,.

Willams did not notice that Marinela's father was following him, so Marinela's father saw everything that happened,  he saw willams and that girl making out in the parking lot.

Marinela's father could not see no more because he was really angry, so he went back to Marinela and her mother, he told them everything, and he also told Marinela to never see willams ever again.

Marinela's father: My daughter I love u just as much and u know that I would do anything to protect you.

Marinela: Yes I know that dad and I'm thankful for what you and mom do for me.

Marinela's father: Daughter I beg you to stay away from willams never see him ever again!.

Marinela: i don't get it dad, what do you mean?

Marinela's father: Marinela you are not the only girl that is dating willams, willams has another girlfriend besides you,

Marinela:  HA!, DAD I KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING THIS WHOLE THING UP SO I CAN BREAK UP WITH  WILLAMS, BUT GUESS WHAT DAD IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

Marinela's father: Darling I ain't making this story up , it's something that I saw with my own too eyes

Marinela:Dad and mom I know that you don't like willams because of he's parents intensions, but  willams is totally different from his family, Williams love's me and I love him too!.

Marinela's Mother: Sweetheart we both know that you love Williams with all your heart but there somethings that you know about Williams and Somethings that u don't know about Willams , so I think you should Listen to your father.

Marinela: NO! Mom, Mother I thought you were on my side but instead you are taking dad's side!.

Marinela's Mother: Marinela it was never about sides, it's just me and your father trying to protect you from things that can hurt u.

Marinela: Mom, you and dad dont love me y'all hate the fact that I don't wanna break up with willy!.

(Marinela was really pissed after she finished talking with her parents)

When Williams came back, Marinela asked her parents to give them some space, so her parents gave them some space to talk,.

Marinela asked willams Is she the only one that is dating willams?. Willams answered (where is this coming from my love?)
Marinela said (that does not answer my question)

Willams answered to Marinela saying YES MARINELA YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IM SEEING.

(Marinela was happy to hear that.)

(3 days later Marinela was discharged from the hospital)

Williams did not know that Marinela has been discharged from the hospital.

Marinela decided to take a walk to see Williams and suprise him because he didnt know that she was out from the hospital.

Marinela's saw Willams, before she even got to him a girl walked up to Williams and huged him and kissed him on the cheek, Marinela walked up to them and asked Williams what is going on here?. Williams was shocked to see Marinela.

WILLAMS: MARINELA I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!.

MARINELA: WILLAMS ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!

WILLAMS:OH THIS IS MIA SHE IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

MARINELA:OKAY I GET THAT SHE IS YOUR FRIEND BUT WHY DID SHE KISS AND. HUG U! HUH?..

MIA: OH WILLAMS IS MY BOYFRIEND , SO I DONT GET THE POINT ON WHY ARE U ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS...

MARINELA: BOYFRIEND!?, BOYFRIEND!!!!! WELL MIA WILLIAMS IS MY BOYFRIEND!

MIA: HA! DONT LIE WILLIAMS AND I ARE EVEN MARRIED, SEE LOOK AT MY FINGER!.

WILLIAMS: MARINELA I CAN EXPLAIN.... SEE WHAT HAPPENED IS.....

MARINELA: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!, WILLAMS YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR YOU LIED TO ME, YOU USED ME, AND YOU EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE ME. WILLIAMS JUST TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!

MIA: AWW, WHAT A PITY FOR MARINELA, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO MARINELA, ARE U GONNA LOCK YOUR SELF IN UR ROOM AND CRY TILL U CANT CRY ANYMORE?

WILLIAMS: SHUT UP MIA, MARINELA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T IMAGEN A DAY WITHOUT YOU

MIA: UH,  WHOA WHOA WHOA  WHAT ABOUT ME DONT YOU LOVE ME?  OR ARE YOU GONNA CHASE THIS POOR AND UGLY GIRL?

MARINELA:MIA I AIN'T GONNA FIGHT WITH YA, OKAY! , AS FOR U WILLAMS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME BYE!

THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE U ENJOYED IT, THE THIRD PART WILL BE REALISED TOMMOROW AT 12:30PM

BY:ELENA DESILVA