"𝑀𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓎"

𝕿𝖂: Mommy kink, [power bottom?] reader, heat, mentions of collaring and marking

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗(𝖘): Werewolf Cookie

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 899

Werewolf always loved visiting his favourite human cookie, she tended to him when he was wounded, made him food and comforted him whenever he was upset. She even gave him a collar for his birthday too!

But recently, he's been away. He always visited her till now it's just once a blue moon. Y/n was curious to find out what's happened and went to his cave, Only to find her beloved wolf alone and in heat.

She honestly didn't know what to do after seeing his whimpering state, he looked so submissive, He listened to her when she called him over. His bright blush alongside his unashamed boner being obvious to the woman if he were to come to her she could've helped him but she didn't have anything that could help him. Not like he was going to leave his Den.

"What's wrong my dear wolf?" she cooed as she rubbed his ears, making him whimper louder from her soft touch. She had him wrapped around her finger like a sweet innocent pup.

He didn't respond and only placed her hand on his obvious boner, it was already hard enough  for him to not hump her leg much less speak. His quiet cries became lewder as he felt her grope him.

She already knew what was happening, she just wanted him to tell her.

"Wolf you have to tell me if you want me to help you" she whispered as she teased him, she knew he hated that. He whispered a quiet please for her to stop. He needed this. Now

"P-please, fuck me" he whined, making the woman above him slow down slightly, She wanted something.. She wanted him to call her by something for her to fuck him. Him, being the desperate wolf he was he obliged to what she wanted him to call her

"M-mommy please, fuck me"

He whined again, making her grant his wish as she pressed him down on the cold floor, her pants teasing his bulge, thankfully he had on his coat that way he wouldn't shiver as he watched Y/n take off her coat. Revealing her soft curves to the submissive male, making him purr slightly.

She got back up to take off her pants, exposing her cunt to the male, His cock twitched at the sight of her dripping cunt, making him let out a pleasurable growl as she crawled back atop him.

She unzipped his ripped pants, showing his throbbing cock in all its glory as she cooed out praises to the submissive male as she went down on him, taking the time for him to feel all of her, her warm, wet cunt making him moan as he finally got his reward. Had he no control he might've bred her already.

"Be a good boy for me and beg"

She spoke, as she looked at his submissive gaze. The lust present in her eyes as she teased the poor sub.

"Mommy, please fuck me, I've been good. I-i promise" he begged tears threatened his eyes as she started her rough fucks above him, grabbing his collar as his moans increased in volume. The poor sub already felt he was about to cum from her lewd praises and slaps.

"If you cum before I can I'll never fuck you again" she threatened as she slowed down, she felt his cock throbbed inside as his started to tear up. He wanted- no needed his release as she continued her teasing, this sick pleasure of seeing the quiet wolf below her tear up and cry from her torturous teasing made her clench around him.

Finally his cock stopped throbbing, making her whisper a 'good boy' as she started her rough and erratic thrusts, making the boy below her jolt and whine as he felt her squeeze around him, the sub below her cried out as she pressed her fingers in his mouth, making him suck on her fingers as she went harder.

From the lewd, loud slaps of skin to the pleasurable touches, she made him feel like a boy, a submissive, and lewd slut underneath her gaze. That alone made his cock throb longingly to cum.

She kissed him to stop or atleast lower down his cries, making him kiss her back as she clenched around him, giving way that she was about to cum soon.

He pushed back for air, making her giggle softly as she went back for his neck, leaving hickeys and bitemarks on his chest and shoulders.

"C-can I cum, please mommy, I wanna cum" he begged, all his pride and dominance went down the drain after that one plead. Another giggle came from her lips as she whispered a yes. His whines and moans increased as he flipped her over into a mating press position. His ragged humps surprising the woman before him as his hips snapped, forcing his cum deep into her womb. She came after she felt his fingers rub against her clit, making her squirt against his lower waist.

His ragged humps came to a stop as he rested on your chest, his heavy breathing slowed back to normal as you praised him and pet his ears

"You looked so pretty underneath me sweetheart, I should start topping you from now on"