Finding Love Again

Edit: I've made a few... changes haha. It's for the best! Hope you enjoy it~
_____________________________

Lancelot: You are the most beautiful girl my eyes have seen.
Lyra: Oh, Lan! So romantic! And you are the most handsome dog I've ever met!
Lancelot: Your fur shines like golden flowers under the sun.
Lyra: And your eyes are as pretty as the stars.
Lancelot: Your face is-
Ken: Could you two just cut it off? Go somewhere private, some of us are trying to work here.
Lyra: Ken! Don't be so rude! It's Valentines!
Lancelot: Ignore him, Lyra. He's just J E A L O U S of our love. If you can't stand LOVE, then YOU are the one that should leave.
Ken: *stares* Okey, if that's the case.
Lyra: *sight* Why must he be so grumpy all the time?!
Lancelot: Clearly he doesn't know what love means.
Lyra: That's it!
Lancelot: What?
Lyra: We must teach him what love is!
Lancelot: Ha! That cranky dog? Imposible! ... Lyra? Where are you going? Lyra!

~~~~~~

Lyra: Poppy! I need your help!
Poppy: Of course you need help from Poppy. Poppy is the greatest dog around here. What services do you want from Poppy?
Lyra: We must teach Ken what love is!
Poppy: ... I think you got the wrong Poppy.
Lyra: Oh, come on Poppy, I need your help with this.
Poppy: Poopy is good at everything, except for feelings. Why don't you ask someone else?
Lyra: Because you are the only one that knows him as good as me.
Poppy: *sight* Fiiiiiiiine. Poppy will help... but you owe Poppy a favor!
Lyra: Thanks Poppy! Now, we must make a plan... What kind of dogs is Ken into?
Poppy: How can I know? I'm not Ken.
Lyra: I know! What about taking him to some blind dates? That way he can meet different types of dogs and find the right one.
Poppy: Sounds like a solid plan.
Lyra: Then let's make the arrangements and send the invitations to the possible candidates.

~~~~~

Ken: Lyra, I already told you I do not have time. The captain asked me to revise our book of recruits.
Lyra: You have worked enough, Ken. That book is going nowhere.
Ken: *sight* Where are we heading anyway?
Lyra: Oh~ You'll see soon enough... Tadah~!
Ken: ... What is this?
Lyra: Welcome to Tindog! The rebel's most successful mating programme!
Ken: You just made it up, didn't you?
Lyra: Absolutely...! Yes, we just made it up... But it will be the most successful! Starting with you!
Ken: Lyra, I really don't have time for your games...
Lyra: Oh, come on, Ken! You need to experience love once in your life!
Ken: ...
Lyra: Just... give it a try, okey? We've worked hard for this...
Ken: *sight* Okey... but just for a while! Then back to work...
Lyra: Follow me!

~~~~~

Lyra: For your first date, we have invited Dina! She is kind and good hearted, and she also sings!
Dina: Hi, Ken! I'm so excited to be here, thanks for inviting me!
Ken: ...
Lyra: Poppy will bring you some tea in a moment, have a nice time together!
Dina: Thanks, Lyra! Isn't this a beautiful day, Ken? The birds are singing, the sun is shining...
Ken: I guess so.
Dina: Do you like the forest? Today is full of life! Look at that little squirrel, so peaceful.
Ken: Uh huh.
Dina: Oh, and that bird over there is soooo beautiful! It makes me want to sing with it! Lalala~
Ken: Could you not...? You will ruin the silence.
Dina: Oh... S-Sorry...
Poppy: POPPY IS HERE WITH TEA! WHAT TYPE OF TEA DO YOU WANT? BLACK TEA OR BLACK TEA?
Ken: You don't have to shout, Poppy...
Poppy: POPPY LIKES IT THIS WAY. TEA?
Dina: Oh, yes please!
Poppy: ENJOY YOUR TEA!
Dina: Thanks, Poppy! Ken, why are you looking so serious? What about a smile? Look! Like this! *smiles*
Ken: ...
Dina: ... Or you could just stay like that... *sight* Ken... you are not making things really easy...
Ken: I am not here to make things easy.
Dina: If you are not interested, then why are you here?
Ken: Because I promised to try.
Dina: Well... I don't want to be with someone that doesn't feel something for me... So, I'm really sorry, Ken, but I'm leaving... Thanks for the tea, though... I hope you find the love of your life soon.
Ken: ...