𝐗. ─ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

─ 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄 𝐕 𝐀 𝐍 ─

─ 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄 𝐕 𝐀 𝐍 ─

We got the wand back already. The only problem left is the scepter and crown in the hands of Audrey.

"Where's Ben?" Mal asked us. We were on the bleachers contemplating on what just happened.

"He was beside me awhile ago" Gil said grinning widely like some kind of creep.

"Your wounds aren't that deep but it keeps bleeding" my back was aching from Minoru's attack earlier and Evie helped me from keeping it covered.

Minoru's claws dug deep in my back and it hurts like hell but I had to let it heal on it's own.

"Leave it, it'll heal soon" I stated while putting on my shirt back again to cover the marks on my bodies.

Just like earlier in their dorms someone keeps marking my back, inking me with dark red and black colors making some kind of tattoos.

A crown and cards of hearts around it. It makes me wonder who's behind all of it because the person is doing it on purpose.

I could not blame Minoru since his intention was just the wand's power and nothing else.

"I'll go look for Ben, you guys should stay here" before Mal could walk away I saw Uma coming with her and it looks like these two are finally getting closer than before. No more feudal against each other.

"Hey uh about you know back in the fairy cottage , I didn't mean it bro I just- the words slipped out of my mouth you know m-" I punched Harry's stomach making him fall off the bleachers he's standing at.

He's really getting on my nerves ever since I was still living on the isle. He just kept blabbering nonsensical things whenever he sees me.

"Deserved" I heard the princess beside me chuckling at Harry as well as our other friends.

"Wait did Ben leave with Jane?" I suddenly got a random thought where the fairy godmother's daughter could've went to.

Everyone else shrugged not knowing where they went. I told Carlos that he should go look for his girlfriend.

Jay and Gil accompanied him meanwhile Harry followed Uma and now we look like we're an actual mess again.

Everyone's looking for the others and here we are exhausted from all the troubles they've caused.

Only two of us were left in the bleachers as we let the others go find whatever or whoever they want to look for.

We don't know where Chad went but he'll be fine. Doug's still dead asleep with the Smee Twins and Lizzy but no worries Celia's keeping them safe inside.

"Aren't you gonna look for Eunoia?" I gave Evie a questioning look.

"Why would I?" she furrowed her eyebrows at me making me more confused.