Beautiful Downfall

Beautiful Downfall
[ Hermosa Series #1 ]
written by deuatha
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. The characters, names, businesses, places, and events mentioned in this story are mere products of the author's imagination. If there are actual private companies/institutions mentioned, they are not, in any way, affiliated with the author of the story. Any resemblance to actual people and events is purely coincidental.

The sensitive themes, mature content, and strong language in this story may not be suitable for very young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

All rights reserved. Do not copy, distribute, or reproduce as your own without permission or consent from the author.

━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! ☺︎

Thank you for giving this story a chance to be told. I hope the words written here bring magical epiphanies into your life as much as they did to mine.

Please be cautious of the trigger warnings, if there are any, found at the beginning of specific chapters. These will serve as your guide on what you may choose to skip.

Encountering grammatical, punctuation, and typographical errors is also inevitable since I upload here rough drafts of my works. Please bear with me as I revise/edit those when I have the extra time to do so.

The characters in this story are flawed and are bound to make mistakes because, like us, they are humans. Let them experience and learn from the consequences of their actions, which will hopefully lead to their character arc. Please delay your judgment.

I am open to constructive criticism, but please be extra careful in the delivery of your words. Always be mindful of other people's feelings. Unnecessary mean comments and rude remarks are unacceptable. If you have nothing meaningful to say, you are free to leave.

Be kind. It doesn't cost you anything.

If you have any further questions or clarifications that you wish to address to me personally, kindly send a message to the email address on my Wattpad bio.

I am writing this story with no formal background in creative writing, just fueled by my passionate love for storytelling, so please cut me some slack for my lapses and shortcomings. Although admittedly mediocre, I hope I can still give justice to the stories that I've always wanted to share. I'll continuously do my very best.

Inking spells and sparkles,
D ( deuatha ) 𖹭

━━━━━━
Beautiful Downfall
Hermosa Series #1

Callista was already used to it. Living on the heavier side for 21 years, she thought she was already numb from the offensive names and unsolicited comments she constantly received from other people. Bata pa lang, alam na niya na sa mata ng ibang tao, hindi lamang siya tao. She was also a pig... a whale... an elephant.

Totoong nasanay na siya sa mga panlalait mula sa mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya pero iba pa rin pala talaga kapag nanggaling ito mismo sa bibig ng taong mahal mo. Nasira ang natitira at pilit na iniingatang self-esteem ni Calli nang malaman niyang niloloko siya ng kanyang boyfriend.

She blames herself for what happened. She blames herself for not being as petite as other girls. She blames herself for being a big fat loser.

In the middle of a meltdown, she bumps into Faron, a fitness buff slash gym instructor who witnessed how hard she was weeping her eyes out of their sockets. To comfort Calli, Faron offered his expertise.

As she experiences her greatest downfall, Callista believes that aspiring to finally be 'beautiful' is the only way to heal her wretched heart. Sapat ba talaga ang panlabas na pagbabago upang mabuo siyang muli?

━━━━━

Hermosa Series

1. Beautiful Downfall
2. Beautiful Disaster
3. Beautiful Damnation

Each book can be read
as a standalone.

Each book can be readas a standalone

━━━━━━

BOOK COVER

I do not own the pictures (and other elements) that were used on the book cover

I do not own the pictures (and other elements) that were used on the book cover. Although considered free for personal and commercial use, I still give full credit to the rightful owners.

━━━━━━

Story Details
Trope: Friends to Lovers;
Fake Dating; Slow Burn
Genre: New Adult Fiction
Contemporary Romance
Delivery: Single POV
Length: 30 Chapters

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This story tackles sensitive topics such as bullying, body dysmorphia, fatphobia, diet culture, body shaming, and eating disorders. Reader discretion is advised.

All Rights Reserved

D E U A T H A