Me just rambling #1

Sorry for not posting, i had vaccination (first dose) a few weeks ago and then had a but load of homework. Then today... (im gonna start rambling)

A little girl said that a 12 year old girl said that she was going to slap her, but she wasnt crying during Milad(my prophets birthday the last prophet) then when everyone started to read namaz (i didnt read cuz i have bloody blood)

I went to comfort the little girl( shes in my class cuz shes reading Quran) then 2 girls from the other class came and opened the door i told them what happened and then was about to tell them to go away before i get in trouble then most of their class came and started to comfort her.

The other girs namaz broke because they turned around to look at them. Once they were gone, my mosque teacher started shouting at me cuz 'I let them inside the room.' I tried explaining but she wouldnt listen.

She never listens, she only listens to the ones who are crying! Then while my mosque teacher was gone I asked most of the class and they were on the older girls side. Two girls said they were on the older girls side because the little girl did the same thing to them. I believes the older girl becuase if i know little kids they always try to get you into trouble when they get the chance to, also because the little girl ONLY started to cry when she was inside the classroom.

I LITERALLY GOT IN TROUBLE FOR NO FUCKING REASON!

Sorry you had to read me ramble. If you actually read this