One Direction In Our Hearts

I don't know how to start this, but here it goes.

I have been in the fandom for years. And let me tell you, those were the best years of my life. I met new people, who are like me.

I enjoyed talking to them, and I even earned three best friends. Man, they are all I ask for. We all relate to one another, we talk to each other daily, sometimes I even call them. I always smile when I talk to them.

But the bae is, Nefer. (hello if you're reading this ily haha)

I have opened up to them and all. We planned on meeting one another, and i'm so excited for that day to happen.

Friendship.

That is one thing I earned in this fandom. I'm sure you did, too. Right? If you haven't, feel free to talk to me :)

At my school, there are only a few people like me. Before, they really really loved 1D. But now, it seems like they don't anymore. Maybe because of issues? I don't know. Since that vid of Zouis came out with the "marijuana" they started to dislike them. And i'm saddened cause I don't have that much that I could fangirl with anymore.

But that's okay, I got past that. It's because of twitter. In there, I could follow directioners all around the world and communicate with them. Fangirl with them, actually. Hahaha! That's what we do best lol

Well that's another thing I earned, the feeling of not being alone. The feeling that you belong. God isn't that the best thing ever?

I learned how to express myself in this fandom, actually. And I discovered my hobby, I guess?

It is writing. Making fanfictions and stuff, ya know. The first one that I made was, She's The One. Although I deleted it because I just can't think of anymore ideas. Gaahhh! But I really loved that lol. It was a niall/zayn fanfic I think. I really enjoyed making that, memoriesss.

I read fanfictions too! And my fav was Niall Is My Guitar Teacher?! EMEGHED. IM SURE YOU ALSO READ THAT. The sequel is Everything Has Changed AND IT IS ALSO GOOOD. I miss diving into that world. You know that feeling when it's like you're in that freaking story like you're the main character and you feel happy when they're happy. And sad when they're sad? Reading 1D fanfics is like living with 1D and actually knowing what they do in everyday life and stuff. Silly but its true, right? I love that feeling.

When anyone bashes One Direction, we all help in defending them right? That's why other fandoms call us "war freaks". We are so strong. Our fandom is so strong. And I love that. Because we never let our idols be looked down on, I guess? (strong was actually playing when i was writing this part lol)

When we're voting, we do it day and night. Just for our boys. Our FIVE boys. If you have ever done that, feel proud of yourself. Because hardwork pays off. ;) WE WON A LOT OF AWARDS. Just for our boys we did that. We didn't care having bags under our eyes.

And if you're running an update account, well feel extra proud. It's not that easy to update people 24/7 and stuff right? And it's not damn easy to get infos people! Sometimes when you get wrong infos people would tell you suck. It has happened, and I witnessed that. The person who runs that account must have felt bad. I'm glad that acc is still alive lol.

But I can't blame the fans, giving people false hope is definitely not the best thing to do.

That is one thing I learned. I learned how to stay up all night just for the boys. BAD BUT IM PROUD. YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOO! ;) It's your hardwork guyssss haha :D

OK THE HARDEST PART OF WRITING THIS IS COMING

When you're listening to their songs what do you feel?

When you watch their videos what do you feel?

What did you feel when you heard their beautiful voices live or not?

What do you feel when you see their pictures?

Their beautiful faces?

Their.. smiles?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU FEEL IN EACH OF THE QUESTIONS I ASKED BEFORE CONTINUING.

NOW!

For me, I feel happiness. Don't tell me you don't. It's something that you just feel automatically. You smile when you see them smiling, right? And I'd do anything to bring those smiles back. :(

When I listen to them, I feel excited and all that. Their music just makes me feel so alive I guess?

I feel all giggly and stuff while watching their videos because GOD DAMN THE FEELS IS SO UNCONTROLABLE. AND LITTLE THINGS IS JUST UGHHHHHH.

I haven't seen nor heard them live. I didn't get to see them last March 21 & 22 (Yes, I live in the PH). And it sucked. Although I enjoyed watching the vines, but we know that's not enough. It wouldn't ever be enough. Just last Monday, I had hope. I had hope, that I could see them next time, 5/5. And I imagined that as the happiest day of my entire life. I imagined that I would be sitting near them with my three twitter bestfriends. We'd have fun and sing along and cry. All at the same time. But now, I don't know if that's possible. Last night, I was even talking to my mom about saving money for a 1D concert if there'f be one again. But I guess, I wouldn't ever get to actually see them. Maybe it's just not meant to be. And that's what kills me. Everything happened too fast that I didn't realize, we didn't realize it's all simply falling apart. Don't disagree with me on this because it is fucking true. This is making me cry already oh goddd.

Now that Zayn has left, for good. Although we know Modest! only fired him (Summer Love is playing rn im killing myself). That is just so careless. How do they do that?! They really actually don't care about the fans, the boys. All of out feelings! All they care about is making money from the very start! LET THEM GO TO HELL AND LIVE WITH SATAN PLEASE. I DON'T NEED THEM TO CONTROL MY BOYS, OUR BOYS.

I'D RATHER HAVE THEM BE DONE WITH THEIR FUCKING CONTRACT WITH MODEST AND JUST SIGN A CONTRACT WITH HI OR HEY RECORDS IT IS MUCH BETTER.

I CANNOT FUCKING LIVE A DAY KNOWING EVERYBODY'S FUCKING SAD ABOUT THIS. ESPECIALLY OUR BOYS.

I DON'T WANNA CRY EVERY FUCKING DAY. I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER.

I JUST CAN'T STAND ALL THE SADNESS ANYMORE ITS FUCKING KILLING ME IN THE INSIDE SO WHAT MORE FOR THE BOYS RIGHT?

Everybody's going through a hard time, right now. All we can do is stand by each other and help each other carry on and live everyday.

And if anybody says "why are you even crying over them? they're JUST A BOYBAND" or "zayn malik isn't in 1D anymore thank god" FUCKING FLIP THEM OFF BY RAISING YOUR MIDDLE FINGER AND GO AWAY BC THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. WHAT WE'RE GOING THROUGH RN.

This is a challenge for all of us. One day, it will all be a faded memory. Because one day, One Direction will be back together. 5/5. We'll all start over and make new memories with them.

And if you're planning on suiciding, don't. If you do, you might not be able to see the boys. I'm sure you don't want that. Don't lose hope. We'd get over this someday. Though I'm not sure when but we will. we'd never forget that there was once five idiots who gave us happiness and saved our lives.

Suicide is not the solution.

STAY STRONG EVERYONE! WE'D STAND BY EACH OTHER TIL THE END. ONE DIRECTION WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS.

LET'S SUPPORT THE BOYS TIL THE END AND HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

THAT'S ALL

- @zialltbh_