𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Okay, okay," Renjun giggled contagiously, passing the happy virus to Jisung as they wandered along the pedestrian walkway together. The small, delicate bag with the bracket inside it hung loosely on the elder's wrist, and his free hand was holding that of the taller's. "Here, lean down."

"What? Really?" The brunette grinned with elation before stopping dead in his tracks and lowering slightly to match the boy's slight height difference. "I didn't really earn this one though."

"Of course you did. You went inside the shop even when you weren't comfortable with it, didn't you? It may have been due to a daze, but I'm still glad you tried."

The younger's hazel irises caught the sun as he inspected each minor detail of Renjun's stunning face. In those eyes, the Chinese adult could see himself...his very reflection staring back at him as if he was all Jisung could see. And then the image cut off, for those eyes closed as their lips connected and a warm palm came up to cup his cheek.

There was nothing rushed or lustful about it. Merely a pure and innocent interaction...and sometimes the older wished it would last longer than a few seconds. Jisung always pulled away before it went on too long, and the smaller male blamed himself for that since he'd always ranted on about 'boundaries'. Sure, he wasn't ready to commit to a relationship with six guys...but each of them individually had somehow thrown a wrecking ball at his heart and chipped away the stone that had formed.

It could finally beat and breathe again.

"Wanna go to a café?" He murmured airily, lips glossy from the kiss and gaze set solely on his therapy buddy. "It's already that time of year."

"Sure. Do you need anything else though?" Jisung enquired and stood up straight again to take the other's hand and guide him to a pretty spot he knew not even ten minutes away.

"No, not really. We can go to that supermarket afterwards," he smirked and tapped the taller's back with his free hand, "That way you'll be tested."

"Psh."

They wound up outside an aesthetic little café front with a wooden sign over the glass door entitled; 'Bean There'. It was cringey but in an adorable way, and the younger of the two tugged Renjun inside gently as the chime above the door sang. Other couples were huddled over mugs of cocoa, coffee and tea, and natural light was spread over each table from the closed windows adorning the entire front.

"What're we feeling?" Jisung hummed, reading the menu above the barista's head and squinting as he did so. The elder chuckled shortly and bit his thumb nail curiously.