Prologue

It's new. All new. I don't know if I will be able to survive it, I don't know if I am ever going to get through it. It's tough, feeling like drowning every second this happens. It's so metaphorical, just like a lit cigarette on a fallen leaf in october, a bird (that is not an owl) chanting at night. Rain is falling, and here I am, in this kind of staring contest that I'm the only player in. It's so tiring, not knowing the future that this staring contest saves.

Eyes can talk too. They cannot speak sentences, that's a fact, but they can spread emotions that are so violent that they could kill a sparrow burried in the snow. Watching the moonless summer night sky, my heart is divided into bloody pieces and I'm dizzied by all these lights that my feelings keep screaming and haunting my mind and aching soul.

I don't get it.

We're standing, our heads raised, our minds blown. Is that what love feels like ? Or is that hate ? Because I'm pretty sure that this consciously weird feeling that keeps beating in my belly is nothing normal. I feel like I'm falling from the sixth floor, smiling,-- savouring my last seconds on earth before meeting the Death on the other side.

I've always seen death as a human form, very seducing, teasing and attractive. Red lips, naked thighs and neck, smoking a cigarette with frigid looks and black hair. It's skin is white as a piece of paper that could cut hair and it's smell is so fructuous that it could make your wildest fantasies alive, devouring everything that exists. Just like the look he gives me in this staring contest.

It's too much for me to handle, I'm going to blink, and cut this link that got created between his eyes and mine. It lasted a second, but it still is enough to make me shiver. I'm struggling to be still and calm, but it simply isn't possible anymore, but I've got to—I am slowly getting killed by the hunter that he is,--I won't stand this game for long.

I need to know his feelings, I need to feel his breath on my neck and his slow kisses before he starts licking my lips and biting them. I need to put my hand between his thighs, feel the warmth of the melting snow. We are hot, so hot, too hot.-- Boiling,-- our eyes sparkling. And the fact that I don't know if he feels the same destroys me. Call me yours and let me call you mine. Tell me you like me without ignoring me everyday. We're under a bridge and it's falling over us.

Kiss me, kiss me even if it's a lie. And you'll understand how I feel.

As said, rain is falling, I can hear the water drops hitting the ground, my eyelids slowly closing, I can't descride how terrible I feel. I just cut the only link we had. But like a coward, I'm losing it all. The staring contest has finally ended.

But this is only the beggining.