Liam Payne Imagine (1)

You're in relationship with Liam for whole 4 years. It's actually your 4th anniversary today. You woke up in the morning and did your usual stuffs you do every morning. You wanted to call Liam but you waited him to call first. But he didn't. You thought that he forgot about your anniversary and you were kinda sad, cuz you knew that Liam never forgot it till now.

It was 7pm and you were just sitting at home watching TV all disappointed in Liam. He did called you but it was a normal talk you have everyday he didn't even said anything about the anniversary to you. 

You received a text from Liam saying "Babe can we go to the park in few mins, i'm kinda bored at home, and i need to walk Brit.. text me if you'll come. Love you xoxo" When you started to read the text you thought that he made you some surprise but when you saw that he's gonna take Brit to walk you kinda disappointed. It wasn't because you didn't liked Brit, you loved her, but he never took Brit on your dates or anniversaries before.

You put on some dress because it was pretty warm outside, martins, a denim jacket, put on a little make-up and you were ready. 

You heard the bell ranged and went to open the door. It was Liam and Brit. When Brit saw you she literally jumped on you. You pet her and gave Liam a kiss. You went to the park. You kinda still hoped that there's going to be something in the park to surprise you, but nothing, there was nothing. After half an hour in the park some fireworks came from nowhere. You were confused

."Happy anniversary babe." Liam said and hugged you from behind with one arm cause he was holding Brit with the other one.

"I thought you forgot!" you said with smile.

"You know i never forgot this stuffs. I've got something for you." he said and took one small heart shaped velvet box.

"Can you hold Brit for a sec?" he asked you.

"Sure." Then he went down on one knee. You just stayed there speechless.

"[Y/N]...This four years with you were most amazing years in my life. I love you so much. Would you make me that honor and make all the next year of my life more amazing and marry me?"You started to cry, it was just so perfect. You felt a little dumb cause you doubted that Liam forgot your anniversary.

 "Of course i will babe..I love you." 

*You kissed*