Chapter I - Princess Annizabel Florence Frostine

" I didn't expect you to be the one who would stab a sword behind my back. "

As my vision blurred, his face which held regret and trembling body is all I see. The loud bashing and thumping of footsteps and knuckles rang behind the door.

" My Lady! Lady Clarisse! "

My faithful and most trusted aide shouted behind the door, yet this is all futile as this magic barrier is only dispelled when I'm already gone. I smiled as I recalled on how I lived in here and how I established this place. The man who was the culprit of my end was slowly walking towards my fallen body and he slowly kneeled in both knees besides my un-moving body.

" I'm sorry, Lady Clarisse. I was blind, and I followed them without knowing I was manipulated. I will forever remember this and suffer for atonement. If only I knew that you loved this place to the bottom of your heart that you even erected a barrier when your already in this state. It's already too late to bring back what I have done. I deeply apologize from the bottom of my soul. "He explained as his shoulders tremble and tears stream down his face. I smiled and looked at him, My life here was an experience and everyone was serving under me in their utmost service. I have no regret for this at all.

" Stop them from invading. That's my final order. "I used my last strength to deliver my final message to him. I felt my body gave out and my vision all fell black.

" Wake up! Why must you be this lazy ! "

The sudden splash of cold water woke me from my slumber.

' Wait? Slumber? Didn't I die? '

I opened my eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room, the walls were white and lined with gold and the ceiling held a painting of Ice and Snow spirits and fairies surrounding a family crest. The crest was that of a Wolf with Ice rose crown and snow thorn surrounding it in a circle. I lifted my hands and found them as white as snow, I sat up in the bed I was sleeping as locks of slightly curled Snow White hair cascades by my shoulders.

" Your awake now? What are you waiting for? Get out of your bed. "

I looked at my right to see a fumming brown haired maid holding a basin which I would guess where the water came from, I glared at her as I stood up from the bed and walked towards the blue cushioned chair near the bedside table.

" Hand me a mirror. "

I ordered as she flinched, and reluctantly searched for a hand mirror.

' It seems like the previous owner of this body is too lenient to her servants that they dare raise their mouths, don't they know that when your serving under someone you mustn't talk to them unless they talk to you first, they need to re-learn manners and etiquette.'

I thought as she handed me a gold plated mirror and gave me a observing glance, I payed her no mind as I examined the body whom I currently reside. As soon as I saw the reflection, I immediately touched my face, She has snow white skin with no visible blemishes. Her long white-silver hair was shiny and soft to the touch as it flow naturally from her back, but the only feature this body that got my attention is her pair of icy-cold light blue eyes which doesn't hold any life.