<Octavinelle Prologue>

<Now Loading Octavinelle Prologue...Complete!>

//Episode 0: Octavinelle Prologue//

"......huh where.. am I-? oh im here again.."

I thought when I opened my eyes to once more a dark abyss, I tried to talk but I let out air bubble. I covered my mouth immediately so I wouldn't... Am I underwater? This is new..I 

What in the Great seven is going on... Finn focus.. this is just the same reoccurring dream.. Find the music box, let the dark abyss take over you.. complete!

yet...

I don't seem to hear the music box... right... underwater... 

I then felt something wrap around my leg, I looked down to see what seems to be a tentacle.

"..."

I didn't say a word as I stared at it wrapping itself around my leg until it pulled me down... deeper into the abyss... I couldn't let out a scream as I was underwater...

"UNHAND ME YOU BEAST.. WAIT- Its a tentacle... but still.. UNHAND ME!"

I thought as it continues to pull me down and its not for long for seven other tentacles joined in as it wraps around my body to the point I can't move..

"Tell me... Finnian.."

"Huh?"

I thought as I heard someone calling my name.. I was too distracted as I was trying to get out of these tentacles continue to wrap around me.. the voice then continued...

"What is that you fear the most?"

The voice asked me.. I didn't answer because... Three people only knew my fear...

"..."

I didn't answer... yet the voice...

"Is it something.... pertaining a... Certain event... that happened in your life?"

My eyes widened when the voice told me that, Sooner or later a silhouette of a man approached me... I had my eyes closed as I tried not to react.

I felt someone lift my chin and as I opened my eyes to see..

"A-Ashengrotto senpai?"

"Do you wanna know what you feared the most... Finnian?"

I looked at him weirdly as I soon saw something behind him and there I saw.... that beast... That monster.... the same monster.....I couldn't forget about it.....I stared at the monster behind him in fear as I was trying to hold back my cries... and closed my eyes....

"Make it stop... please... I don't want to remember that... PLEASE I BEG YOU.... That was long forgotten... why would you want me to remember!? Your not the real Ashengrotto senpai.. He doesnt know.. about this.."

Sooner or later I felt the tentacles unwrap me as I opened my eyes and to see the monster looking at me... I was no longer underwater.. And Ashengrotto senpai was no longer in front of me... the only ones in the abyss were me... and that Monster...

"Finn... hey... wake up!"

We are about embark to another dormitory... which belongs to a student who's deals would bring a certain girl to her knees...  

Come along now,  you poor unfortunate soul...let us now make a deal with..

<📜The Merchant of the Depths🐙>

<Now Loading the First Octavinelle Episode...>