「 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑. 」

- ☆ -

3

2

1

Go.

Code stood before the Ten tails as his belt slithered across its body. The monster cried in pain being sucked into a different dimension.

"It's starting." Eida crossed her arms.

"Soon we will suck all the chakra from this pathetic planet." Code spat, "Are you ready?" They gathered in a circle facing each other.

"Let's get this over with." Y/n looked at the three of them. Eida, Code and Daemon.

"Stick to the plan and everything will go well," Eida replied.

"See you on the battlefield," Y/n said as three portals opened up to wherever they were supposed to go.

- ☆ -

A peaceful day in Konoha. Kids playing around, people talking, people laughing but soon...all of that was going to go down in flames.

Naruto sat at his desk not being able to finish his work. What Boruto had said a couple of days ago was really bothering him. A knock interrupted his thoughts as he quickly composed himself.

"Come in."

The door opened as a scroll came flying towards him. He caught it just before it could hit his face.

"The details of the mission. I looked into what you said and there has been no sign of them." Sasuke said.

"...no sign of them. That's bad." Naruto frowned. Is what he said coming true?

"Is there something going on?" Sasuke leaned against the doorframe.

"Last week Boruto said there was some danger in the air and it's coming soon-" Sasuke abruptly stood up, "What happened?"

"Inform the Kage's now. I think they're making their move."

- ☆ -

An ear-piercing roar was heard across the Land of Fire. Not a single sound was heard after. People were scared to their bones not knowing what it was.

"Yare Yare~ you were supposed to be quiet." Code sighed. Daemon giggled uncontrollably next to him, "Anyway, hide him for now. Guard it with your life." Daemon nodded his head and turned to the huge creature.

"I'm gonna have some fun. Ehe~" A crimson barrier coated the beast as it began to disappear, "Job done." Daemon smirked.

"Good, make sure no one comes near it." Code said as he walked away.

"Where are you going?" The little kid asked.

"Slight change of plans, everyone heard it. You can handle it on your own. I'll see you later."

- ☆ -

Naruto sat up from his chair with a worried look.