The Arrival

A new universe was sparkling in many shining stars and galaxies. Comets and stars flew through space, leaving a colorful trail. It was bright and lively, a universe aged, growing to fight against the darkness that tries to swallow the light. Among the planets was a peaceful and dormant planet, calm, and alive. Lush of grasslands, trees, animals, and rushing waters. It had a perfect orbit around the sun, keeping the planet warm in the dark space. The planet's axle is also tilted towards the sun, bringing springs and winters every year. One soul being lived on the planet on a small farm. Alone from any threats that dared to try to fight him. His name was Kouen. He had black and red wavy hair covering parts of her forehead. His skin was toasted white and had green emerald eyes. He wore a green shirt, blue pants, a purple snake scarf, and a bionic right arm.

   His domain was in a large cave, deep in the lush and dense forest. The cave had a large opening on the top of the large cave letting in plenty of light for plants and small animals to flourish. A waterfall fell into the cave into a large pool of water that never overflowed the cave. Vines crawled down the rim of the cave, drinking the pool of water. A small opening was on the edge of the cave for a way to exit secretly to the forest. Grass grew on the cold rocky ground that covered about as long as a football field. Kouen's home was paradise. It had a large barn for all his tools and weapons to be stored, with a small house, a garden for food, and a fire pit in the center of it all.

   A gust of wind blew above the cave, letting a small brown leaf onto the water. Kouen noticed the leaf and went to the pool and grabbed the leaf.

   "Winter is coming...have to harvest soon," Kouen said. He went to get his staff and headed through the secret exit. At the end of the tunnel was a large boulder. He did a series of motions with his hands and the boulder rolled to open the exit flooding light into the tunnel. He stepped out and took a deep breath of air, and exhaled setting out on his exhibition. Another brown leaf fell into the water as a cold breeze drifted through the cave.

   Kouen walked through the forest full of colors. Trees had pink and orange leaves, slowly turning into brown dried ones. The ground was flaked with leaves, crunching under his steps. He had his staff behind his back stowed away. Birds flew over him chirping and swirling and flying into the trees again. Small critters were gathering nuts on the ground and running up trees as Kouen walked by. He traveled for a while until he found the place. A small tunnel was covered by thick vines, hidden in plain sight. He pulled back the vines entering the small tunnel crawling towards a dim blue light. He made it to the other side in a small cave large enough for him to fit in. There was a glowing pool of blue water with white flowers floating on the top. He picked two flowers from the pool and stored them away safely into his pocket and exited the cave covering the entrance with the vines again, hidden from any creatures.

   The crunching of leaves continued on the way home. The critters were not in sight, gone from the cold breeze that filled the hollow forest. He climbed up a long slight hill that led to the top of the cave. He looked over his domain and took out the 2 flowers, one in each hand. He dropped them into the cave, slowly floating down to the water softly. The flowers began to glow reacting to the sun, creating a transparent blue barrier on the cave opening blocking anything from getting through but the sun and the waterfall. He headed back down and entered through the small tunnel, covering it with the boulder again, and headed back down to the fields.

   "The garden survives another winter," he said and put his staff in the barn again, gathering all of his tools and sending them back into the barn and walking for his house. His house was built by large wood logs with a stone smokestack out the top. Inside the house had a center room that had a fireplace at the end of the house, fuming a small flame. It had a rug with a few sofas and an oven near the front door with cabinets. A room on the right was an electronic room with musical instruments and computers to connect to other intergalactic servers, while two rooms on the left had a bathroom and the other room was a storage room for food and water. On the right of the fireplace was a stairwell that led up to a second floor to his bedroom. The room had a large bed with thick covers. It has a large window behind the bed with curtains covering it. There were two drawers on each side of the bed, and a large drawer to store clothes on the right wall. There was another room on the left wall. He gathered some food from the storage and cooked it above the fireplace. He ate the food to a small table in the center of the room before the living room with 2 chairs. He sat alone at the table.