Loving Arms

Ever miss your mom ever wish you didn't fight. Everyone wants to live a perfect life, But this is no life it is a game. Losing someone close is like losing a board game but much worse. Sometimes you gotta slow down on your thought process. You make think your the only one in pain but there are millions of people without there Mona and dads. Me I am without my dad he was truly the greatest. He combed my hair every night an sang to me. What more could a little girl ask for?. "You never can get to far in life but that is what dreams are for" My dad used to tell me that every night until I was 9. My dad got cancer leukemia he didn't quite make it. I was not to dread my heart because I knew he was going an is now in a better place. R.I.P Austin James Nuvail. Growing up has been tough because I am no longer "normal" well that is what most kids say at my school. I am not liked I am not loved I do not expect that from anyone unless it is my mental friends Lilly an Emma. They where the ones who reached for my hands when I had nothing to grip onto. My mom lives in her own personal world ever since my father passed away nothing is the same. I am not perfect in any way I don't want anyone to think of me as that way. Everyone has a bad life story hiding from them in the future or past. Just know the life ahead will guide you in the right place. I am now a happy girl with two great friends and a loving sister. I could not an do not want to ask for anything more. Thank you lord for giving me the time I have lost in the past. Have you ever thought of your long lost dream that has happened or is going to happen?. If not you might want to start thinking.