You're ruining my life day by day

"Thank you, Quackity, for the 14.5k raid! Pogchamps in the chat! Thank you big Q." Tommy smiled at the camera as a zombie knocked him off the L'manberg walls.

"FUCK," he screamed when he hit the ground.

"TOMMY!" you could hear motherinnit scream from downstairs. "SORRY MOTHER! Yeah I have company guys so..." he made his fake "scared" face into the camera.

He closed minecraft and put his arms above his head, leaning back a little, "Well, that'll be all for today, guys! It was lovely having you. No it wasn't. STOP BARKING, PLEASE STOP- ok we're going to put a word block on the word bark, mods get on that. Ok well, lets go and raid good ol' Tubbo! Goodnight guys!"

"Oh, Thanks for the 49.6k raid! Wow guys!! Welcome, welcome..."

Tommy smiled at the computer as he opened his door and went downstairs. "Mother, we have company? I'm sorry, I didn't-"

He felt hands on his shoulders, as a familiar wisp of brown hair was seen out of the corner of his eye. "Little Gremlin Child," He heard Wilbur smile.

Tommy turned around and looked up at the tall man. "WILBUR?" He screamed, barging in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around the tall man's midriff as Wilbur tried to shake him off.

"Okayyy Tommy- oh- okay haha." He had a hot coffee in hand, using his free left hand to put a wedge between Tommy's arms and his body. "C'mon, motherinnit said it's ok for me to take you out around town."

Tommy turned around to his mother, she smiled and nodded. "Oh my god, thank you!" he ran and gave her a hug.

Tommy rushed to put his shoes on and Wilbur set the coffee down on the table. 'If you don't mind, can I just use your restroom?" he asked Tommy's mother, and she took him down the hallway to the restroom. "Thanks," He smiled and locked the door behind him.

Tommy sat in the mudroom of his house, with his shoes on, waiting for Wilbur to finish up. His elbows on his knees, face resting on his hands, he stared at the wall. His mother walked up behind her. "Listen, Tommy, you need to calm down. Did you even take your pill-"

"SHIT," he yelled, darting up and running to the bathroom. He left all his medications out on the vanity in the bathroom. He wasn't expecting anyone to come over, let alone be in the bathroom.

Wilbur's eyes laid on the medication bottles and pop-out pills on the vanity. He picked one up, reading the label.

"Thomas Simons,

Fluoxetine

TAKE 1 CAPSULE A DAY

..."

There were more scattered about, ADD, depression, anxiety, and he looked at each one with thoughts racing in his head.

"WILBURR? HEY BIG MAN? HEY DON'T LOOK ON THE VANITY, PLEASE?" He banged on the door, shaking on the handle. "IF YOU DON'T MIND OPENING UP IF YOU'RE DECENT... PLEASE, WILBUR?" he could hear the breakage in the boy's voice, the scared child banging on the door wasn't the child he was used to.

"Uh yeah, SURE, Tommy. Sure." He placed the bottle he was holding back down, unlocking the door, and he met with the face of a panicking child. A child who couldn't get into the room fast enough.

Tommy shoved past Wilbur and scooped up all the pills. "You didn't, like, read any of them, did you?"

Wilbur looked down at his feet.