Chapter 1

Freddie's POV
I was cracking a bright smile as soon as I open my eyes. But it wasn't hard to wake up because I can hear Sam singing in the bathroom, over the sound of running water and the soft raindrops landed on the roof.

Remembering that Sam had the day off today, and we have plans to go out on a lunch date, I sat up and figured I'd start getting ready for the day. I kicked the blankets off but immediately put them back on when a sudden chill came over me.

I started to look around the room for my favorite hoodie. I threw it on the chair last night for my walk through the park with Sam, but it was nowhere to be seen.

I know it'd be the perfect thing to wear today. Between the rain and the chilled air, I know it'd be perfect keep me warm and toasty.

I kicked the blankets off and rubbed my arms as I stood and started to tip-toed around in search of the cozy hoodie. I thought that maybe Sam had thrown it into the laundry, but the basket was still empty. I stepped into the closet and started to look around, wondering if she'd hung it up for you. But it wasn't there either.

Curious and kinda cold, I opened the bathroom door to check Sam to see if she knew where it was. The water had stopped running so I knew she was out of the shower, however, I didn't expect to see her standing there in my hoodie.

She ran the brush through her long blonde locks and she turned to send me a smile once I opened the door. "Hey!"

"Hey?" I retorted, folding my arms over my chest as I stepped into the room. The mirror was fogged up from the steam of the shower she'd taken. "I was looking for that."

She laughed a little and put the brush down after her hair was perfectly combed. "I got cold and I figured I'd throw this on to keep me warm."

"I thought the same thing," I said, watching her lips turning into a smile; one that only continued to grow as I stepped closer and closer to me.

"Great minds think alike."

I rolled my eyes playfully, biting my lip as I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight. She was warm and I buried my face in neck, smelling her body wash, she used a passion fruit body wash that smelled like she just came out from a garden.

I couldn't resist laying a few kisses on her collarbone before lifting my head. She was staring down at me with a look of love in her sparkling ocean eyes. Between her gaze and how cute she looked in my hoodie, I was debating for wether I should or shouldn't take it back from her.

"I'm gonna need it back."

She raised her eyebrows and looked down at my hoodie on her body before looking back up at me, shaking her head

"What do you mean, no? It's my favorite hoodie and I'm cold."

She booped my nose and kissed my forehead, "Too bad. I found it first and I'm not taking it off."

"That's unfair!" I whined, pointing my lips only to get a kiss and another shake of her head in response. "You're so mean."

"Mean?" she asked, chuckling. "Well, I was gonna say that, if I'm wearing your hoodie it's only fair that I let you wear one of mine."

"No!" I said and quickly put your arms around her. "I love you," I whispered and left a kiss on her head before she pulled away and took my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

She went into the closet and she grabbed her favorite hoodie that was an extra large and handed it to me. "There you go, my love."

I quickly put it on myself and Sam couldn't help but giggle and brush my now messy hair.

"You're so cute," she whispered. "I love you so much. Now, go get ready for our lunch date!"

I stole a quick kiss from her lips before going into the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead with my favorite girl in the world.

——————

Made by: raindrops_seddie ♡︎