1. The Beginning

If you know this quote, then you'll know how it ends.

Treat others the way _______

You want to be treated, correct.

But, it's kinda hard to do that when Harry Styles hates everyone. And I mean everyone.

At least, that's what I've been told. I'm a new teacher here at Holms Chapel High. There's a few nice teachers who have agreed to show me around and I'm thankful for that.

Ms. Caster was one of the names. She was absolutely stunning. She has long blond hair that falls down her back perfectly, and she has these amazing brown eyes that make me blush just looking into them.

Today, she decided to show me to my classroom. I'm not as scared as I should be about being the new teacher. I know I'll fit in.

I hope I'll fit in.

"And here, is your classroom." Said Ms. Caster. I found out not even 5 minutes ago that her real name is Nicole. Nicole Caster. Beautiful, like her.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Caster." I said. "Please, when kids aren't around, call me Nicole." She says. I smile. "Okay. Well, the bell should be ringing any minute, so I'll see you at break?" I said, in more of a questioning tone. "Yeah, 'course. Good luck Niall. And remember, you have Harry Styles first and last period." She said, smiling. I nodded my head and waved her off as she closed the door.

I look around the classroom. It's your normal sized classroom. There's about 30 desks and chairs, so they're should only be about 25 maybe 30 students. I look at the white board and take out a dry eraser marker I had in my brief case. I write on the board: Hi, I'm Mr. Horan. Sit anywhere you please. (I'll tell you a little about myself when the bell rings).

As I sit at the teachers desk at the front of the classroom, a student comes in. But the bell hasn't rung yet...

"H-Hi. Sorry to.. Um, disturb you but.. I'm kinda new, can you help me?" He asks. I smile. Poor guy doesn't know where any of his classrooms are.

"Of course. What's your-" I start, but I'm interrupted by the bell. I sigh, but continue. "What's your name?" I ask, slightly more excited. "Marcel." He says. I smile again. He has a cute name. I type his name into the schools directory search bar. "Marcel what, babe?" I ask. I see a blush creep up on his cheeks but I didn't dare comment on it. "Marcel Styles." Said Marcel. Styles... Styles...St- "You can't be Harry Styles' brother.." I say, shocked. "The one and only." He says. I chuckle a bit. "But your so..-" I start. A student comes in, followed by 2 others. I turn my attention back to Marcel. "Um, your so.. Uh," I fumble with the right words. I look back onto the computer screen, "Looks like you have first period with me. I'll print out your schedule for you after class yeah?" I ask. He smiles and turns around, finding a sit.

Turns out, lots of students had found they're way into my classroom without me even noticing. I guess Marcel was too much of a distraction. I don't know why though. I mean, the way his glasses sit on the bridge of his nose is so adorable. And the way he bites his lip when he sees someone he doesn't know. The way he blushes when you call him pet names.

I'm such an idiot. He's probably 18, while I'm a 23 year old, obsessing over him.

I really need to chill out.

More students pile into my classroom. As I look around, they all look pretty nice so they can't be that hard to convince them I'm a nice, cool, fun teacher.

The bell for first period soon rings and everyone takes they're seats.

Here goes nothing.

---

So apparently I'm starting a new fanfiction?

I don't know, this one just kinda came to me.

I made this cover and I can't stop screaming because I actually did a great job on it.

Ahhhh!!!!

2 votes, 1 comment = next chapterrrr