Under attack

Hey guys this is he guy that Hayley has been in love with for a long time
He's cute ay 😉

******************************************

Hayley's P.O.V

As I neared the big buildings of the school the wind nipped at me as I hugged my coat closer to my body for warmth.

"Hey Hayl", I whip round to see my best friend Jade running over.

"What's up", I asked shivering as we enter the building.

Just as she was about to say something i heard shots being fired. I was about to run for cover when a felt a sharp pain go through my body. All I could hear was screams from people and people calling my name before everything went black.

Jade's P.O.V

I was gonna ask her about Bailey but suddenly there were shots being fired and the next thing I knew she was tumbling down the stairs.

"Hayley", I screamed but nothing she didn't even move.

"Hayley please, just please wake up" I sobbed.

"Jade I'm going to need you to get to safety. I'll take care of her", he husky voice said.

I whipped around to see Bailey all shaken up with tears nearly in his eyes.

I give a small nod and help him carry her to the teachers lounge.

"Bailey she's been shot" I whisper in a shaken voice

That's all I remember until I felt a a pinch of something go into my back. As I was about to turn around I heard an evil-ish laugh and everything went black.

**************
I know that Chapter was really sucky but I've been a bit busy lately so I promise I'll do more updating.

Try and guess the person behind this all 😏-C xx