Back to hogwarts

She was the smartest witch of her age. She was so beautiful. So so beautiful. I had every reason to.. To.. To love her.

------

Harry's POV (Year four at Hogwarts)

"Harry!" Ron greeted me in a warm embrace. I was finally returned to Hogwarts. Where i belong.

The dursleys were a real pain this time. But i made it through and i'm back. Hermione ran up not too far ahead of ginny.

"Harry!" She said running towards me, jumping into my arms.

Ginny waited for hermione to let go of me, and hugged me. I could feel her smile growing on my should as her cheek rested there.

"Its great to be back, it really is." i beamed.

"C'mon we've got so much to catch up on!" Ron said too excited to talk anymore.

We ran through the door to the gryffindor common room.

Ginny sat beside hermione, ron sat beside me, and hermione sat beside Ron.

"Alright so obviously we've got some stories to tell, who's going first?" I ask mainly directed to Ron, as i know he has got a lot to say.

"Well, my father has told us loads about muggle professions! Did you know muggles actually use 'airplanes' to fly? Can you believe it?" I tried to seem interested, but of course i already knew this, so it was quite hard to be interested.

----

"Well, i'm pretty tired." Hermione spoke up interrupting Ron. Ginny nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, see you all tomorrow." I said getting up and stretching my legs.

I started to make my way to the boys' dormitory as Ron followed.