Dirty Harry Styles imagine One Direction

-Hey babe im lonely come over? :) xxHaz- The text message you got from Harry read. -Really again? Gosh babe. See ya in 5 ;D xxSophia- you replied swiftly. You took a shower fixed your hair and put a green 'I ♥ Harry' tank (haha) black sport shorts and Harry's purple Jack Wills hoodie that you confiscated from him. You ran to his house next door and knocked quickly. "Hey, Love" he said opening the door. "Hey Hazbear." you replied. "Come in" he said. "kay to the bedroom" you said smiling. Harry pushed you against the wall and passionately kissed you. Then he backed off dropped to one knee he was shirtless he reached inside his gray jogging pants and pulled out a small jewlers box. "Sophia, Babe, I love you so much and i dont ever wanna lose you im just gonna say it Will you Marry me?" he asked sweetly. "Duh" you said sarcastically. He slid the ring on your finger and then kissed you. he slid his hand under your shirt then took it off. you slid his pants down eyeing his massive bulge. "Go on" he said in his gorgeous british accent. You pulled his boxers down and sucked him hard. He was moaning very loudly. You felt him twitch and his cum filled your mouth and you swallowed it. He unclipped your bra playing with your breasts making you moan. He took off your pants and underwear pleasuring you with his tounge. He stood up and carried you to the bedroom. He layed you down on the bed and got on top of you. "Ready?" he whispered. "Yupp" you whispered back. He started thrusting really hard and you were both moaning very loudly. "F-fuck Harry" you screamed and came. After a few seconds he came too. he fell beside you on the bed. "Celebration sex is the best" you said "Definitely" he said back. "I love you Harry" "I love you too" he said kissing your nose. You sat up and kissed his lips. "Nite Haz" you yawned. "Sleep, Love" he said wrapping his arms around you. The last thing you heard as you fell asleep was Harry singing to you.