EPISODE 1: THEO'S RAGE

SEASON 5

SEASON 5

EDITED BY krissthetic

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

CAVE

DAYTIME

Luna was in her dream world, where she was running away from Lupus. He put the sword to her throat.

Lupus: Why are you here?!

Luna: Eliminate me. Go ahead!

Lupus looked at her, surprised, as Luna took out her feather from behind her without Lupus seeing it.

Lupus: You're a brave one.

Luna: Lupus, right? You're Celeste's childhood friend.

Lupus looked at her and drew his sword back.

Lupus: She remembers me.

Luna put the feather back. Lupus extended his hand and helped her up.

Luna: She does...do you?

Lupus: I didn't, and now I'm confused. I don't know what to do...

They started walking in the dream world.

Luna: What happened to you? Celeste told me you vanished mysteriously, and she never saw you again...

Lupus: I was recruited by Cepheus. My sister and I were born constellations, and he took me because he threatened me to eliminate everyone...I held dear to me. After I arrived in the Ethereal realm, my sister was gone. I don't know where she is...

Luna: Was she eliminated?

Lupus: I don't know. She was rebellious and refused to obey Cepheus. The last time I saw her, she told me elder Pisces was training her. After Cepheus tried to release his guards on her, we never saw her again.

Luna: I see.

Lupus: Cepheus tried to go to the kingdoms of the Aquatic, but the mermaids and the sirens drowned the soldiers... Their defense is absolute.

Luna smiled.

Lupus: I was given a potion to drink to forget everyone. I didn't know what I was drinking, but...

Luna: Celeste told me her home was invaded by an unknown, and there's a new king of Moon.

Lupus: Tragic...what of Miranda and Jupi...?

Luna: I heard they were in the Virgo tribe.

Lupus looked at her as Luna looked at Lupus.

Lupus: You trust me. Why?