ch 1 the beginning

It was October 30th of 1981 the potter's had up packing all of Lauren's things so they could send her to the Weasley family for the time being to keep her safe. While lily was packing James was holding Lauren and Harry playing with them and telling them how much he loved them he was telling them he would always protect and watch them no matter where they were. lily had stopped packing and walked over to James to pick Lauren up and hold her tears starting to stream down her face as she looked into her daughter's eyes and told her how much she loved her and how they would meet again.by then James had brought everyone into a huge hug and told Lily that everything was gonna be alright. James and Lily put both Harry and Lauren down so they could play together while they finished. After a few hours of spending time with both of their kids they heard a knock at there door so lily went to go get it and came face to face with a smiling Molly Weasley and 3 of her kids bill, Fred and George. Please come in said lily as all three Weasley kids ran past to see Harry and Lauren. Aww she is so adorable bill Weasley the oldest of the boys said as he saw Lauren playing and laughing at the silly faces of the red headed twins. While the kids were occupied lily and James talked to mrs.weasly on how Lauren would stay with their family until they knew that it was safe to bring her back. Once they get done talking they go back into the room with the kids lily and James say there last goodbye to Lauren before telling her they would see her tomorrow.if only that would have been true because this would be the last time Lauren ever saw her parents the next night on oct 31st lily and James Potter would be killed by you know who and Harry Potter would be known as the boy who defeated him and officially be called the boy who lived. Lauren would officially become a Weasley while Harry would go to live with his aunt and uncle.

I hope you all like the first chapter thanks so much 🙂🙂