First day

It's the first day of college! At last I'm done with high school ans I have ended all my previous relationships. Ugh can't tolerate them. Especially Jason. I wanted to end things with him but he kept and weeping and begging me to stay. I mean it wasn't his fault who wouldn't want to be my boyfriend. But I had dated him for a whole year and hw should've been greatful for that. We could have parted ways and still remained friends. Anyways I couldn't stand his wails and just left him. God he's annoying.

Oh shoot! It's my first day and I can't ruin my day thinking about him. I need to find real men to date. So to make a good first impression I decided to dress myself in my favorite black top and denim shorts. Most people think that I am a slut who's desperate for attention but I'm not. I just want to experience life fully. And I'm diverging from the topic again. So fav top and shorts. What else could I do to make a good first impression? Accessorize yeah. I put on a charm bracelet and a simple pendant. I usually don't like wearing too much makeup it makes me uncomfortable. So just a normal skin routine. Then comes my biggest insecurity- my hair. I have got curly hair and I do not like straightening it but I feel so insecure about it. Everything else about me is perfect except my hair. How I wish I had straight hair like other girls. My face is quite attractive not gonna lie I only I had food hair I would be every guy's dream. Anyway I tied my hair into a high pony and I'm literally praying that it doesn't mess up. Okay so I put on a pair of heels and I'm good to go.

Both my parents are doctors and they expect me to become a doctor too. I know it's not fair but I don't have an option. So they decided to send me to a college which only focuses on academics and nothing else. Oh man! But that doesn't mean I can't make food friends there. So I'm really looking forward for the first day. My get into the car with my dad and he drops me at the gate. The college seems pretty normal to me. But there are like a trillion student. How can I stand out among all of them. So I found my classroom and entered. Wow everyone was early and I had to sit in the second bench. Can you believe that! I only sit in the back. Ugh day already gone wrong. Anyways the girl beside me seems like a total nerd. I took a look around and the sexiest guys were at the back. I winked at one. Then the girls. There was a group of four. They seemed my type. I should befriend them instead of these no good selfish needs I got stuck with. Ohh another guy. Damn he's hot. Better catch up with him.
So the day went on normally introduction and stuff and obviously I caught up with the names of all the people I needed to know. *wink wink*. The nerd who sat beside me was Akex. Ugh can't stand her.
Well the day ended pretty early. It was a fine first day. Great