FNaF: The Grudge (Short Horror Story)

Warning: This is a horror story meaning that parts of the story might disturbed some readers. There is also mention of some violence and gory parts of the story. This story is not for little Kids It was a late night at Freddy's Workers had moved a lot of stuff from the second location to the new location. Some of the Workers did not understand why the older Animatronics were being refurbished. While the Toy Animatronics were being scrapped.

Bill: "Hey Tony! Are you done yet? This place is kind of creepy at Night!"

Tony: "Don't tell me you believe the stupid stories that Jeremy tells you about this place during his shifts!"

Bill: "Well he is right about the place being kind of creepy at night!"

Tony: "For god's sake! Everything is creepy to you at night. Jeremy was moved to the day shift after 5 nights."

Bill: "What about Fritz?"

Tony: "That stupid Kid did not even make it past his first day on the job. he got fired real fast! Anyways I am almost done. I just finished with tearing apart Toy Freddy.. Huh? Where did it go?"

Bill: "Where did what go?"

Tony: "You know. That Fox."

Bill: "Foxy was taken to the new location."

Tony: "Not that Foxy. I mean the one that the Kids tore apart."

Bill" "Oh no...Don't tell me that thing has moved. That thing is so creepy."

Tony: "Alright dumbass. Don't play dumb. I know you are trying to scare me so you can leave faster. Where did you put it?"

Bill: "I swear I did not touch the thing."

Tony: "Look we are the only 2 workers here. No one else is here with us. Now, where did you put that Fox?"

Bill: "Dude I didn't touch it!"

Tony: "Alright if you don't tell me what you did with the Fox I am going to call Mr. Afton and have you lose your job."

Bill: "I told you I didn't even.."

Just then there were sounds coming from the vents. The 2 stopped bickering and looked at the vent in shock.

Tony: "The hell?"

Bill: "Please.....Don't make me look in the vents...Please/"

Tony: "Oh shut up. I will go look in the vent you pussy."

Tony takes the Flashlight and pops the vent open and slowly gets on his hands and knees and goes in the vent and uses the flashlight to look around. Something indeed was scudding in it.

Tony: "You got to be kidding. Looks like some rat made its way in the vent Bill. We better..."

Just then something lunges at Tony and bites him in his face causing him to scream in agony. Bill screams in fear seeing his coworker struggle in pain failing to break free. Tony was pulled in the vent and his screams were cut off. Bill shook in fear not knowing what to do. Should he call the police? He did not have a cellphone to use as this was 1987. Should he go in the vents to find Tony? With Tony no longer screaming it be no point to even risk his neck to save him. The only thing he could think to do was try to get out. He was able to come to his senses and try to run to the back door. But the door was locked. he cursed as he was closer to the backdoor. Wasn't it open not that long ago? The only option was to use the front door. He could try to use the phone in the office but there are like 2 vents in that room and even if he were to call for help it could take the police a while to come to this location so he made a break out of the room. He heard the vent hanging meaning whatever got Tony is coming back for Bill. He only looked back for a split something and saw a shadow of something mangled starting to make its way out of the vent. Bill quickly shuts the door and then begins to run. He would have to go through the huge party room to get to the front. He heard more banging sounds meaning the thing is using the vents again to try to find its way to Bill. He just ran for his down the hall. He heard a Vent being ripped out open as he ran. The room was a mess since some furniture and junk were lying around on the floor. He threw some stuff out of his way. he looks back and saw that the thing was now using the ceiling to get to him at a fast pace. Bill yelps as he moved faster. He saw a Mic on the floor that mostly belonged to Toy Freddy. He picked it up and turn and saw the thing face to face. It was a Mangle white and pink Fox. he realized that the Fox that Tony was looking for was indeed the Mangle. The Mangle opened its mouth to bite but then Bill throw the Mic at the Mangle and made it fall to the ground stunning it for the first time. Bill once again runs and saw the door was only a couple more feet away. The Mangle slowly got up and begin her chase again Bill had to reach the door and jump his car and speed away. Bill let out a cry of relief as he pushes on the doors. Normally they would just open and he would be able to escape to safety. However when he pushed on the door. They did not move an inch. They were locked. Bill was horrified by this. He tried to break the windows but it was of no use. He still heard the sound of metal moving fast and he closes his eyes. But then all went quiet. Bill opened his eyes and looked around. There was no sight of the Mangle anywhere. He let the sigh of relief thinking maybe the whole ordeal was over. Maybe the Mangle broke down at long last. Bill slides down sitting while resting his back on the door.

However... a feminine distorted voice spoke to him.

Mangle: "You took away the only thing that I loved the most. Now it's my turn to play take apart and put back together!"

The Mangle was behind the front desk and then leaps out and went for Bill's face. The last thing Bill saw was the inside of the Mangle's Mouth.

The Morning came and Mr. Afton came in through the front door. The place was a mess as expected. He went to the office and decided to look at the cameras. In the right vent, he saw Tony's upper head was missing but his lower jaw was still attached to the upper part of his body that had lots of claw marks. Mr. Afton stood up and begin to make his way to the front door. There he saw a mess of a body that looked like it was torn apart and put back together again. However, all the parts were in the wrong place. Mr. Afton chuckled a bit as if he saw a kid's arts and crafts.

William: "Looks like I have to clean this mess up before I close up shop again. I will have to send someone to find that Fox later."