𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 45🦋

*when i ended the video vallyk played music and put the roof of the car down, he started singing, i recorded my self lip singing on insta then i recorded him, he looked at the camera and smiled, i posted the video on my story then we got back to the house, vallyk put the roof back up then we went in the house.

Jaiden:*yawns* wassup. Y/N:hey Nova:damn food without me. Vallyk:yes. Nova:he mean. Y/N:right anyway i pranked him and acted like i was flashing everyone and showing my breast while we were driving then he decided to get me back and actually flashed his dick. Vallyk:shut up. Jaiden:she got you. Vallyk:no cause i bet someone took a picture. Y/N:well if they did and they did and if they post it you can get them banned. Vallyk:true.

*me and vallyk went upstairs with our food and i went live and vallyk went in the bathroom.

Live:where vallyk? Y/N:he in the bathroom, VALLYK. Vallyk:hm? Y/N:come here. Vallyk:k hold on.

*he came out the bathroom and went to me.

Vallyk:yea? Y/N:they wanted to say hi to you. Vallyk:oh wassup, when we get married if we ever get married i'mma play there goes my baby. Y/N: the song you have been telling me about when we weren't together? Vallyk:yes ma'am.

*I laughed.

Live:idk why but you and vallyk would make cute ass kids, and yall would be such a happy couple.

*vallyk smiled and kissed me.

Vallyk:shii why am i getting emotional just thinking about it. Y/N:awww.

*i hugged him and he hugged me back.

Vallyk:idk it just feels so real. Y/N:it will happen one day. Vallyk:ik.

*i kissed him then sat back down and he ate his food and played the song.

Y/N:really. Vallym:yup, there goes my babyyyy.

*I laugehd.

Vallyk:you don't know how good, it, feels to call you my girl. Y/N:stawwp, you making me blush. Vallyk:come here. Y/N:end it? Vallyk:you don't have to.

*i got up and went to him and he opened his arms and i layed in them then he song the lyrics in my ear

. Vallyk:there goes my babyyy. Y/N:*smiles* stawwp. Vallyk:i love you so much.

*he kissed me and idk why but i got emotional and teared up.

Vallyk:aww mamas don't cry🥺. Y/N:you make me happy thou. Vallyk:go end the live.

*i went to the live.

Y/N: guys i'mma end this. Live:awww don't cry, why you crying 🥺. Y/N: cause just thinking about a future with vallyk makes me emotional. Vallyk:*smiles*

*i told the live bye, I ended it then vallyk replayed the song on the tv, I went back and layed on vallyk.

Vallyk:when is the abortion? Y/N:in a few days, but i don't want an abortion no more i wanna keep the baby. Vallyk:ma we are gonna split up in like a year. Y/N:wym. Vallyk: remember i'm moving to go get our house then you gonna be in school. Y/N:oh i thought you ment a break up. Vallyk:hell nah, like the song said, you know how good it feels to call you my girl.

*jaiden walked it.

Jaiden:aww. Vallyk:*smiles* bro. Jaiden:wha, y/n you happy in this relationship ri? Y/N:yea. Jaidne:ight that's all that matters, if he make you happy then i'm cool. Vallyk:*smiles*

*vallyk kissed me then hugged me and jaiden left and shut the door.

Vallyk:igh go finish eating. Y/N:nooo🥺. Vallyk:mamas calm down, i promise i will make your future happen ok, it will happen i promise. Y/N:k. Vallyk:i swear, whatever happens between us i swear your future will happen. Y/N:k i love you. Vallyk:i love you more. Y/N:not possible. Vallyk:but it is, i loved you before you got with elijah, when you got with him and after. Y/N:*smiles* i love how no matter what happened you were there for me. Vallyk: aye i knew you sence your day one how could i not, you are my best friend, like no one could beat you. Y/N:*smiles* awwww.

*he kissed me then i got up and went and finished my food and he started acting goofy and sat on my lap.

Y/N:lil boy. Vallyk:wha. Y/N:get ya ass off me. Vallyk:nope.

*i moved over in my chair and he sat next to me in it.

Vallyk:wanna go live? Y/N:sure.

*vallyk got his phone and went live then he sat the phone up and sat down.

Live:how yall sit in the same chair. Vallyk:we both thin. Y/N:right, anyone could sit in the same chair as me.

*vallyk finished eating while i talked to the live then he got up and threw his trash away and washed his hands then he went and took a shower.

Y/N:damn he just gonna shower without me, wow. Vallyk:mamas. Y/N:yea. Vallyk:can you gimme my towel. Y/N:k

*i picked his phone up and got his towel and went in the bathroom and gave him his towel.

Vallyk:thankyou. Y/N:yw

. *he got in the shower and i sat the phone up them someone texted him.

Y/N:baby. Vallyk:yea? Y/N:mom texted you. Vallyk:what she say? Y/N:are you staying over y/n house. Vallyk:she text it in Spanish or English? Y/N: English. Vallyk:igh say yea. Y/N:k.

*i texted her back then i ended the live and got in the shower with vallyk and hugged him from behind.

Vallyk:oh shii you scared me. Y/N:my bad.

*we laughed and finished showering then got out and wrapped towels around us then vallyk recorded him self in the mirror.

Vallyk:ooo look at my body, look at my baby. Y/N:*smiles* Vallyk:she so cute.

*i started acting goofy and smacked his butt.

Vallyk:ruined the damn moment.

*I laugehd, he stopped the video and put it on his story then he started another video and sat his phone up.

Vallyk:come here. Y/N:no. Vallyk:come here i just wanna hug.

*i put my hands out, he grabbed my arms and pulled me to him, i tried to move, we were laughing then he grbabed my butt then he slipped on water.

Vallyk:owww😭. Y/N:😭, ahhh😭

. *i got the camera and showed him then ended it and started dieing.

Vallyk:stawwp laughing at meeee.

*he got up and looked at me, we both laughed.

Vallyk:no that hurt.

*i pulled his towel and he though he was still recording.

Vallyk:yo- oh. Y/N:yea. Vallyk:shut up.