Coming home💋

Third person pov:

Me and Vinnie have been for 6months now but it's a long distance relationship but you guys still FaceTime all the time.
Vinnie lives 5hours away from y/n we both have our personal life and our relationship is a secret I went back to my home town Cali aka (California) for about 2weeks to visit my family and vinnie thinks I'm coming back to LA on Tuesday but I decided to surprise him,so for the past 2days I've been in contact with Thomas one of vinnie's friends,Thomas was the one to picking me up from the airport.

Y/N

I was so excited that I was going to see Vinnie again to hug him,kiss him and sleep in the same bed even tho we live 5hours away from each other he sleeps in my bed I sleep in his

The next day

I woke up excited I got dressed in some jeans and a white shirt that says Bratz on it,I said bye to my parents,brothers and asked my dad to drive me to the airport, I landed in LA got my bags and went outside and saw Thomas he helped me with my bags and got in his car and drove to the house,we got to the house and I got my bags from the trunk and walked inside the house Kovur and Mia run up to me and and hugged me and I asked them where Vinnie was?And they told me he was in his room and I ran up stairs to his room and knocked on the door and walked in and said "hi Vin" Vinnie looked up from his phone in shook and got up from his bed as I jumped into his arms I heard Alex and Thomas with there cameras while Kovur and Mia saying "awww"

"Don't cry princess" Vinnie said as he kissed my forehead I missed u y/n he says I missed u too Vinnie as I kissed vinnie  Alex and Thomas know not to show my face on camera,I thought you were coming back tomorrow vinnie said I wanted to surprise u and plus I want to kiss you and hug you so bad. My makeup was ruined but I not care at all  I wanted was vinnie that's all I wanted "you know you could have called me princess and we would've talk about this but I'm soo glad you came back home.

The same day (at night)

Vinnie was play his game and I was sitting on his bed on my phone watching tik tok "Vinnie I'm going to make a grill cheese  do you want any" I asked as he ignored me I go down stairs and see Mia,Thomas,jordan,jet and kovur they were talking I decided to make a grill cheese and order some Starbucks

 Your Starbucks came and you got your grilled cheese and went up stairs to vinnie's room,You put your Starbucks on the night stand and held the Gill cheese above you and pulled the sheets up and watched some Netflix on your computer

2hours later

After watching a couple movies you started to get tried you start to get comfy with your back facing Vinnie you feel the bed dip and you feel a arm around your waist and a soft voice saying "goodnight princess" and you drift of to sleep.