Griffin

I get pushed against a door and sink to the floor. Punches, kicks, and slaps getting hit all over my body.
"You're so fu**ing useless. I cannot believe Nicholas likes you", Drake blurted.
"It was an accident, Drake! Please stop!"
Drake keeps grabbing me and pushing me to the door. I tried using all my force to stop him but it's unsuccessful.
"What the hell is going on in here?" Nicholas yells as he runs towards me.
He pushes Drake to the ground and grabs me out of the room. We were in the park restrooms, with some other friends outside waiting.
"I want to go home", I mumbled as we get towards everyone.
"I'll take you. Let me say bye to everyone real quick, I'll meet you at my bike."
I jog, but then switch to a slow walk. My body is burning and it feels so sore. I've never had this feeling ever.
I see Nicholas running towards me. His big, masculine body, coming over to me, to help me. Cute.
"I'll give you my helmet... you can just hang onto my waist... and put your legs around too I guess."
He gets on and then I get on next. His bike is so tall, it's like a foot taller than me.
I'm embarrassed I can't get on, so he gets off and carries me on the bike.
My face turns red and he notices quick.
"You're so cute, Griffin", he says getting on the bike.